Modern Warfare 3

juanpabloangel18

Its MW2 with shitter maps. I got bored of that way too quickly so this isn't going to last long, usually with new games I play them all day. Iv played about an hour so far and I got it at midnight.

Funny actually I went to The Fort, there was decent queue outside Game, yet I strolled into HMV where there was no wait at all, took me 30 seconds. No idea why them thickos were stood outside game for half an hour in the rain.

They're not supposed to do a pricematch to CEX and the trade 2 get £5 extra. It's one or the other.

Depends on which staff member you get, I managed to blag that deal when I bought Gears and FIFA. 8)

Alas, I got the knobhead manager today who (in addition to preventing me beating the system) asked me (and I shit ye not here) 9 times; "Do you want any points?", "Are you sure you don't want any points?", "Ah, go on buy some points"... after the second time it stops being funny and I just think you're a cunt mate.

Very quickly going off Gamestation, their unwashed student staff are being morphed en masse into the car-salesman-esque Game hard-sell pricks of 5 years ago. :rant:

Depends on which staff member you get, I managed to blag that deal when I bought Gears and FIFA. 8)

Yeah they're not supposed to do any other 'trade in bonus' type deals if you price match a trade in.

Very enjoyable so far. Did 15 minutes on the campaign and then straight into multiplayer. Few decent maps but it's early doors and still learning them all and player traits around them also.

KD started off below 1.00, now up to 1.09.

Kill confirmed is a good addition. Sadly I have to retire for the evening now, could easily have played through all night.

Haha it was 5:31am when you posted that. You DID play all night!!!!!!

I have never played any CoD games although I am intrigued by this one.

Is it worth the purchase?

Haha, yeah suppose I did! I wasn't at work until 13:00 today though so really meant kept playing through to 12:00 and roll into work on no sleep!

You won't hear a bad word about COD and MW especially from me. Endless hours of fun. Give it a go and see.

They have nerfed the pro-pipe this year, not happy about that!

Playing search and destroy to get into the game a bit more now. You obviously only get the 1 life per round so stops people like me ending up with awful KD's. Also a nice 500 points per kill too.

try sticking your xbox 360 in your routers DMZ and see if that helps.

Can you translate that into idiot for me, as I'm having exactly the same problems as Briggaman (and, as far as I know, my router does not have de-militarized zone).

Very frustrating!

Okay, I was saying "De-miliarized zone" as a joke because I didn't know what it stood for (assumed it was some techy thing), and it actually does stand for "de-militarized zone"?. What the **** does that mean? D'oh. :lol:

Â