Modern Warfare 3

juanpabloangel18

i've given up with the multiplayer already, some of the maps are just too small, you break cover, you're dead, rinse and repeat.

i want to like it, but can't, even black ops multiplayer was better than this, despite being dogged by connection problems.

glad i never paid another £40 for elite aswell. this game is a big let down as far as the multiplayer is concerned.

Is there a perk I'm missing that gives your weapon increased damage? I have to shoot people about 10 times to kill them and as a result I'm getting less kills, more deaths and way more assists. Just recently got 15 kills, 10 deaths and 8 assists. Ridiculous.

I liked BLOPS..

I thought games in which everything gameplay wise is the same, are meant to get better with releases!

I didnt think it would be that good. wasnt a big fan of moderncampfare 2 either, hence not buying it!

Shame thought because alot of people have bought it, maybe the last nail in the coffin for COD?

Is there a perk I'm missing that gives your weapon increased damage? I have to shoot people about 10 times to kill them and as a result I'm getting less kills, more deaths and way more assists. Just recently got 15 kills, 10 deaths and 8 assists. Ridiculous.

Do you shoot fully auto? You might want to fire in bursts, especially at range.

Played this game for an hour now. Have to say, the smoothness of it is really nice. But... the maps are very poor. The gameplay feels quite...well... boring. Shoot, run, shoot, run, die. So on and so on and so on.... There's no teamwork at all. It just really feels like it's lacking something. But thats probably cos i've been playing BF3 a lot. MW 2.5 definitely.

In that hour i've got to level 11 already. Don't like how fast you rank up. On BF3 when you rank up it feels like you're achieving something.

Oh and the grenades are so much better on COD then on BF3! BF3 nades suck!

Sometimes. It just seems like I can get killed in a few shots where as I have to load an entire magazine into somebody to kill them.

Sometimes. It just seems like I can get killed in a few shots where as I have to load an entire magazine into somebody to kill them.

Sounds like you are missing a lot. There is recoil in the game despite posts claiming there isn't in this thread.

Unlocked rapid fire for the M16 i can now burst even quicker and get more in so its even more lethal

Love that gun but getting a bit boring id love to use a sniper rifle but its not viable at the moment with the maps i dont think

Hmmmm. I don't know if I'm just bored with the series, but none of the maps on MW3 really standout so far. On both MW2 and Black Ops there were some genuinely great maps that I loved. Having played all of them on this, can't say any of them are at all inspiring. They just all feel very samey and mundane.

I liked BLOPS..

I thought games in which everything gameplay wise is the same, are meant to get better with releases!

I didnt think it would be that good. wasnt a big fan of moderncampfare 2 either, hence not buying it!

Shame thought because alot of people have bought it, maybe the last nail in the coffin for COD?

it's a rental, tops, and thats for the single player, which is quite good, but the multiplayer is no different to whats gone before, and the maps in this are rubbish.

I hope for your sakes' that they are holding the best maps back for the DLC. :(

I kind of saw it coming (without wanting to sound like a dick), which is why I didnt preorder it. That, and the cost of it :(

When you all get better im sure it'll be more playable.

I think it's a mixture of bad maps and spawns that are putting me off it a little. There are a few I like, but it's a bit crazy paced and there are far too many sides to be shot from at all times.

There are literally no hiding places on this game, think ive found one spot that i can safely call in a kill streak in all the maps. The maps are awful imo but im steadily climbing up to that all important 3.0 K/D ratio though but i think black ops is a far far better mutliplayer game.

Â