Xbox One

hogso

Rayman: Legends is free on Xbox Live at the minute for gold members.

It's 'kin awesome!! Really really enjoying it so far, and it's not the type of game I would enjoy. Reminds me of playing old Mario games but with more of a puzzle element to it.

For free it's well worth a go :thumb: 

• 3 months later...

lol at controller being rumoured to be $150. half the price of the console

That's confirmed. And it's comparable to a run of the mill gaming keyboard, so although that kind of price is alien to console gamers, it's actually pretty reasonable in the PC sphere

lol at controller being rumoured to be $150. half the price of the console

An Xbox one custom scuff controller will set you back £170+ fully kitted out.

Edited by Daniel

Xbox streaming/remote play is now up for Preview members. I created an OpenVPN server on my Ubuntu box at home and can now play my Xbox anywhere in the world remotely :D

Works pretty well tbf!

Edited by PieFacE

Xbox streaming/remote play is now up for Preview members. I created an OpenVPN server on my Ubuntu box at home and can now play my Xbox anywhere in the world remotely :D

Works pretty well tbf!

Cool. Do you have a link for the setup of that?

For the server side I used this tutorial;

https://help.ubuntu.com/12.04/serverguide/openvpn.html

OpenVPN

If you want more than just pre-shared keys OpenVPN makes it easy to setup and use a Public Key Infrastructure (PKI) to use SSL/TLS certificates for authentication and key exchange between the VPN server and clients. OpenVPN can be used in a routed or bridged VPN mode and can be configured to use either UDP or TCP. The port number can be configured as well, but port 1194 is the official one. And it is only using that single port for all communication. VPN client implementations are available for almost anything including all Linux distributions, OS X, Windows and OpenWRT based WLAN routers.

Edited by PieFacE

Any good deals on at the mo? Or wait until Xmas for a possible cut/Xmas offers?

Play.com or whatever it's called these days have the elder scrolls bundle for £243 for 48 hours.

I got the new xbox one 1tb on amazon with Arkham Knight and 12 months Xbox Live for £349. 

I wanted the newer xbox because it's matte, rather than the really shiny original version. 

127m people in japan, 100 of them bought an xbone last week...

worst sales figure MS have ever had there

Do you have a source for this? It sounds unlikely.

127m people in japan, 100 of them bought an xbone last week...

worst sales figure MS have ever had there

Do you have a source for this? It sounds unlikely.

Sounds about right to be honest, the Japanese simply don't buy MS consoles

*edit*

To show you how bad it is, the Xbox One launched in Japan in September, and didn't reach 50,000 unit sales until April of this year. It has sold more than a thousand units in a week on less than 10 occasions, and usually manages <600

Edited by P3te

To show you how bad it is, the Xbox One launched in Japan in September, and didn't reach 50,000 unit sales until April of this year. It has sold more than a thousand units in a week on less than 10 occasions, and usually manages <600

It's not that I don't believe you, but where do those stats come from?

Â