How much is Gabby worth ?

walesavfc

I remember this question being asked before, I said about £15m and I'll stick by it. I can't remember who it was, but there was a lot of Gabby bashing at the time.

He's in excellent form now, and I hope he continues it but he could very well quieten down. Hopefully that's not the case though as right now we have a fit and confident player who can give any defender trouble.

It will never be enough.

When he's playing like this he's worth more than somebody is willing to pay.

When he's not, he's worth more because we know exactly what he's capable of.

He's a lifer.

This. No matter how poor or how good his form is, he will always be one of us. We all know what he can do and I juat hope his good form continues.

Here's the difference.

Barry, Milner, Young and Downing were coveted by so called "big 4" clubs, or Liverpool. Gabby hasn't been, is unlikely to be, and is too happy in his 'local boy made good' comfort zone( with all due respect) He appreciates that fact by his displays on the pitch, and his general attitude towards the supporters and the club in general.

The sale of Young has unshackled him, and his form so far this season is way ahead of his own, and Young's form at the same stage last season.

With the negativity that still pervades many supporters, Gabby's form is a real plus or the club at the moment.

Liverpool fan on Gabby.

"I'd prefer £35m Carroll over Gabby. That says a lot imo. Overrated & too inconsistent."

Needless to say I disagree.

like vassel before, he will do his best work at villa

gabby has leaned out this season after bulking up the previous season, he is also not stuck out wide now which was killing his game

he is exciting and on fire at the moment

i still expect him to miss any 1 on 1's though if he has time to think about them, he seems better reacting instanly

Here's the difference.

Barry, Milner, Young and Downing were coveted by so called "big 4" clubs, or Liverpool. Gabby hasn't been, is unlikely to be, and is too happy in his 'local boy made good' comfort zone( with all due respect) He appreciates that fact by his displays on the pitch, and his general attitude towards the supporters and the club in general.

The sale of Young has unshackled him, and his form so far this season is way ahead of his own, and Young's form at the same stage last season.

With the negativity that still pervades many supporters, Gabby's form is a real plus or the club at the moment.

100% agree with that post.

if we were to lose gabby, one of our own, it would be worse than the losses of milner, barry and downing combined in terms of feeling around the club. with that in mind, hes priceless

Â