The, he's finally GONE! Tell us your thoughts Thread

Richard

Do you THINK McLeish will be gone by next season?  

370 members have voted

1. 1. Do you THINK McLeish will be gone by next season?

• Yes I think he will
    • No I think he will be here

The first hour wasn't 'fine' it consisted entirely of hoofing from Given to Heskey and hoping to win the second ball, it was **** frustrating as players stood empty in space in throwable distance, and Given was clearly instructed to smash it. It's pathetic, not appealing and not winning.

Dutch style football? Jesus.

• Replies 17.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Did you read that BBC article above ?

McIdiot says he will not walk away from a 3 year contract FFS if he is still here in 3 years, where will we be ? ( in **** league 1 )

This arsehole is pissing me right off.I got up at 3:30 am this morning to watch this game, I was sure that we would beat Bolton at VP and I was looking forward to watching a very rare win ( C*%T )To make matters worse I saw McIdiot writing something in a notebook before HT and I thought we are in for some changes.I was right Coyle made a tactical change and it was obvious that what McIdiot was riting down was his shopping list.Arsehole,how dare he do this to my club ? how dare he do this to me ? Why the **** is he running a football club ? And he has the nerve to say " I will not walk away" THE ONLY REASON CERTAIN PEOPLE ARE WALKING AROUND TODAY IS BECAUSE IT IS ILLEGAL TO SHOOT THEM

it is amazing that we are unable to pass a ball. Surely that is pretty basic for a professional footballer.

We have players of mediocre technical ability (many of them from the MON era when possession was also not a high priority) and a manager who can only think of one neanderthal way to play the game and has no motivational or organisational skills to put even that ugly tactic into effect

McLeish has been fighting a battle that could only be won with a good first season - and 13 points from 16 games in 2012 does not come close to bridging the widening gap between manager and supporters.

I think that's true.

I'm not sure the first half of the season was good enough either, tbh.

I was sat in the waiting room at the dentists this morning and sitting just opposite from me was Roy Hodgson.

I was very tempted to ask him if he could be a good Samaritan and let us get a point at the Albion the weekend but even if he agreed I think McLeish would find a way to **** it up and go home defeated again!

I e-mailed Paul Faulkner and asked him if he still thought Europe was realistic and that McLeish was the best man for the job. I've also called Nicky Keyes's direct line and left her a message to call me.

Won't hold my breath but if they do extend the courtesy of replying I'm going to let rip.

its hardly Nicky Keye's fault.

she's an employee doing the best in her job, and its probably been a damn hard job the past few months.

You don't need to give her a hard time if you do get in touch with her. She probably agrees with everything you want to say anyway, not that she can admit it in the job she is doing.

Who said i was going to give her a hard time? It is possible to express your feelings without giving someone a hard time. I've been bombarded with calls to renew my season tickets and unless i'm wrong it's her staff that are calling me.

it is amazing that we are unable to pass a ball. Surely that is pretty basic for a professional footballer.

I'm sure we've all played against players in a kick about in a park that pass better than Villa do. In football passing is the second thing you ever learn after ball control, by the time you're 21 you should be pretty damn good at it.. Not if you're a Villa player it seems.

I e-mailed Paul Faulkner and asked him if he still thought Europe was realistic and that McLeish was the best man for the job. I've also called Nicky Keyes's direct line and left her a message to call me.

Won't hold my breath but if they do extend the courtesy of replying I'm going to let rip.

Which will achieve what, exactly?

Faulkner will hold the 'backing the manager' line until the moment that he is no longer with the club, that is just normal business practice.

As I understand it Nicky Keye has been very helpful to fellow supporters on a one to one customer facing basis. By all accounts she does a very good job and, as she has absolutely nothing to do with decision making powerbase of the club, why does she deserve to be on the end of your 'letting rip'?

She is somebody's wife/daughter/mother/sister just doing her job. Leave her alone.

Will her staff refrain from calling me daily to ask me to renew my season tickets?

The club must look at the fans we never wanted him in and the club must do something because who told them to get him in?.

we going down with him its a true fact,the club are not responding to fans emails everything is looking bad.

Faulkner will hold the 'backing the manager' line until the moment that he is no longer with the club, that is just normal business practice.

As I understand it Nicky Keye has been very helpful to fellow supporters on a one to one customer facing basis. By all accounts she does a very good job and, as she has absolutely nothing to do with decision making powerbase of the club, why does she deserve to be on the end of your 'letting rip'?

She is somebody's wife/daughter/mother/sister just doing her job. Leave her alone.

Will her staff refrain from calling me daily to ask me to renew my season tickets?

I dunno, ask them.

It still doesn't mean that two wrongs would make a right.

I've been exchanging emails with a member of the football weekly podcast (one who will be on it tomorrow)

It was basically regarding the media's obsession with excusing the anger towards mcLeish as purely based on him coming from Blues, and not realising the real reasons.

He told me he agreed with me, and with my assessment of our predicament and said he hopes to discuss it on the podcast tomorrow.

So might be worth a listen!

I dunno, ask them.

It still doesn't mean that two wrongs would make a right.

I have asked them to stop ringing and they haven't, therefore i want to speak to their boss. You may consider that as being wrong, i think i am entitled to do so.

1. Faulker could not give a shit about your e-mails and all you would get back is a standard phrase about operations and faith in the manager. I am pretty sure you would not expect anything else, so why bother e-mailing him with such ignorant stuff?

2. Nicky Keye? A woman that has got nothing to do with the current state of affairs at the club, who controls communications and ticketing. Yeah good idea, I am sure you would come up with a lot that would steer our club in the right direction. Again, what makes you think this has any point? She will, at best, give you a few standard lines about her trying to do her best and that everyone is working in the same direction. All in all a waste of time for everyone included, with an outcome that is already given and with no value to anyone involved. Great job buddy.

Fan-mail and e-mails are worthless. They will not put any effort into it, because the right people (media, FA, fans worldwide and players) will not read it if it is not in the newspaper, and because of the risk of indeed writing something edgy it WILL reach the media and not in a good way. So again, congrats on wasting your time and theirs. Much like me writing this piece.

Â