Charles N'Zogbia

bickster

I'd rather have Pires on the left at the moment. His whole body language suggests his not happy. It's one thing to be off form, and trying, but nothing seems to be happening right at all. He needs some time out and sort out whatever it is thats getting him down.

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

£10m on N'Zogbia and £5m on Hutton? I hope both start performing soon because at the moment both look like a waste of money.

Hutton has improved from last match but he still isn't good enough and Herd would probably do a better job there in my opinion.

N'Zogbia just looks pissed off every time and nothing is working at all.. I hope he does improve because both players at the moment cost Villa alot of money and both aren't performing for whatever reasons.

I can add Delph to this list too but I think most of Delphs performance issues comes down to the manager playing him as a holding midfielder.

Quite possibly the worst performance i've seen from a villa player in years.

He made baros and Carew (the last few years here) look like they could be arsed. I thought I'd never see such uninterested rubbish in a Villa shirt again after Carew left...

Time to be benched also Gabby and bent can not play together rubbish partnership.

I think we should try Albrighton on teh right and maybe we'll have to stick Gabby on the left

Utter tripe once again.

I see QPR's decision of a decent fringe player off Citeh is doing ok in his first two matches. Perhaps those who said he was past it and that the zog was "Messi in waiting" would like to contribute on here???

Lerner hasn't learnt and let another two bob manager blow another load of cash on total garbage. We've got this idiot for 5 years on c.£60k/wk.

It makes me want to cry!!!!!!!!!!

Â