Charles N'Zogbia

bickster

Just watched shaun wright Phillips play really well. think we bought the wrong player
Adding to that, Drenthe had a good game too. Personally I think we should sell Bent and go all out to get Drenthe as he's clearly the superior player.

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just watched shaun wright Phillips play really well. think we bought the wrong player

SWP is nearly 30.

I'm not gonna write off The Zog just yet...

Remember how a lot of people wrote of Stewart Downing...

Utter tripe once again.

I see QPR's decision of a decent fringe player off Citeh is doing ok in his first two matches. Perhaps those who said he was past it and that the zog was "Messi in waiting" would like to contribute on here???

Lerner hasn't learnt and let another two bob manager blow another load of cash on total garbage. We've got this idiot for 5 years on c.£60k/wk.

It makes me want to cry!!!!!!!!!!

No one said he was Messi in the waiting.

The guy will definitely come good, he has done it in our league before and once he feels confortable in our team and his role we will see his best. It took 1.5 seasons before we saw Milner's best and 1 season before Downing got going. Some players just take a bit longer to settle than others.

Utter tripe once again.

I see QPR's decision of a decent fringe player off Citeh is doing ok in his first two matches. Perhaps those who said he was past it and that the zog was "Messi in waiting" would like to contribute on here???

Lerner hasn't learnt and let another two bob manager blow another load of cash on total garbage. We've got this idiot for 5 years on c.£60k/wk.

Unfortunately no one can actually respond with their thoughts on that arguement as no one said N'Zogbia is Messi in waiting. Sorry to break it to you.

Should play vs Bolton and if he doesn't raise his game, should be left out at the weekend.

I love how some Villa fans judge players after 5 or 6 games.

Its a shame because we've seen how good he can be. He is a proven performer and once he settles and gets a bit of confidence i'm sure he'll prove he was worth the money.

Utter tripe once again.

Unfortunately no one can actually respond with their thoughts on that arguement as no one said N'Zogbia is Messi in waiting. Sorry to break it to you.

Should play vs Bolton and if he doesn't raise his game, should be left out at the weekend.

It was a tongue in cheek comment after the love-in I got hammered on when he was signing. Don't be so defensive because you got so excited about him!

I'll bite my tongue again and support him until november as agreed.

i do think Zog will eventually come good once McCleish decides to spend some time with the front 4 on the training pitch and tells them how he would like them to link up....

and as long as we are on the subject...I've always been a huge fan of SWP...he can still rip it up against most full backs....but a younger on fire Zog is the more potent

You get what you pay for. We paid significantly less for him than manure or plop did for Young or Downing (in fact less than we paid for Young or Downing) and so we have a lesser player.

Not good enough to fill one pair of boots let alone two

i do think Zog will eventually come good once McCleish decides to spend some time with the front 4 on the training pitch and tells them how he would like them to link up....

and as long as we are on the subject...I've always been a huge fan of SWP...he can still rip it up against most full backs....but a younger on fire Zog is the more potent

The problem is not the front four though, its the central midfield trio. Its has no balance to it, and that knocks on to the wide player(s).

Until we rectify that, Zoggy may continue to struggle. Jenas may just prove to be solution, since his passing and box to box play is superior to what we already have in there.

Despite not being fit, the same could be said for Bent, since he likes quicker balls into him.

The problem is not the front four though, its the central midfield trio. Its has no balance to it, and that knocks on to the wide player(s).

Until we rectify that, Zoggy may continue to struggle. Jenas may just prove to be solution, since his passing and box to box play is superior to what we already have in there.

Despite not being fit, the same could be said for Bent, since he likes quicker balls into him.

The player at the club who picks a forward pass quickest is Stephen Ireland, you could see that when he came on yesterday. I really think it's time he was given a chance. N'Zogbia is struggling for consistency at the moment but has still shown flashes of what he can do but his end product has been poor, I'm not going to judge him on 5 games anyway.

The player at the club who picks a forward pass quickest is Stephen Ireland, you could see that when he came on yesterday. I really think it's time he was given a chance. N'Zogbia is struggling for consistency at the moment but has still shown flashes of what he can do but his end product has been poor, I'm not going to judge him on 5 games anyway.

Possibly. With that in mind, i think Bolton is the opportune game to try a few things out, Especially with Petrov being doubtful.

Jenas, Ireland and Bannan to start, and persevere with Zoggy. Just see how it runs...

Utter tripe once again.

This is completely retarded!

Look at Downing the piece of shit, he was utterly shit for a long time.

Was C.Ronaldo amazing for UTD in his first few games?

The guy didn't have any pre season with us let alone Wigan, probably still not 100% fit and needs to settle.

I'm finding hard to comprehend the retarded posts in this thread.

Makes my piss boil.

The guy shouldnt need time to look **** interested

i think people can judge after 5 games. this is the premier league we cant be waiting 6 games for someone just to look interested. im not saying thats it, sell him but his not on form, replace him with albie for now and bring him on as sub to get his form.

The guy shouldnt need time to look **** interested

It's not that he didn't look interested, he just didn't look capable yesterday. However, we've seen hat he can do in the league so I'm sure he'll come good.

The pass into Petrov to lay up the chance for Bent should've led to a goal and there was a good run and cut back from the byline in the second half. The flashes are there but the rest as pretty gash.

A few more games and that all important 1st goal will see a change in the player I'm sure.

Hindsight is a wonderful thing - had we bought SWP and not CNZ there would be an outcry on here. Same with getting Drenthe on loan, people will be pissing and moaning that it was only for a season.

Bent should've buried at least one of his two sitters which would've given us three points and a very different message board. "Outplayed" but drew becomes "ground out professional performance" and won. The lines really are that fine.

Â