Charles N'Zogbia

bickster

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Not sure this formation suits Zog or any of our offensive players tbh. Maybe we should try getting it wide in a 4-4-2, as the link between midfield and attack is non-existant.

----------Bent ---- Gabby ------------

-Zog--Jenas---Petrov----Albrighton

Or would we just get battered week in week out?

N'Zogbia has always been inconsistent.

Tho ironically he is being consistent with us so far .....consistently poor.

He will come good tho.

i did keep saying to Ash bashers - some who slagged off Young and bizarely bigged up N'Zogbia at same time that he could be very hit and miss.

Totally agree. Ashley Young is in a different league to zog. thats partly the problem - he was billed by many as better than Ashley Young - which was always riddicolous - at best Zog will hold his own , and have the odd (1 in 10) game when he the business. At the minute he looks close to being dropped.

N'Zogbia has always been inconsistent.

Tho ironically he is being consistent with us so far .....consistently poor.

He will come good tho.

i did keep saying to Ash bashers - some who slagged off Young and bizarely bigged up N'Zogbia at same time that he could be very hit and miss.

Totally agree. Ashley Young is in a different league to zog. thats partly the problem - he was billed by many as better than Ashley Young - which was always riddicolous - at best Zog will hold his own , and have the odd (1 in 10) game when he the business. At the minute he looks close to being dropped.

Ashley Young has just joined a well oiled machine, where the players around him are on on top form.

Charles N'Zogbia has joined a team who are in transition including the coaching staff.He has not settled yet.

we will see if he does actually settle in.

with Delph suspect and Makoun not making an impact....we are very hit and miss in the transfer market.

I want to see him wide and putting balls in the box, it'll come in time but right now he's frustrating to watch.
Nzogbia has never been a crosser of the ball thats the problem. Both Young and Downing put over 120 more crosses in the box each last season than Nzogbia. He tends to dribble with the ball alot more. I think our french curse has struck again. Didier Six, David Ginola, Mathieu Berson, Robert Pires and now Charles Nzogbia. There is a recurring theme with this lot .......

I think the formation doesn't suit him. When Jenas is fit, I'd like a midfield with him, Petrov and Delph with Gabby up front on the right, Bent through the middle and Charles on the left. I'd like to see him much further forward. He'll come good.

Going forward, I'd like Petrov and Delph replaced with better players but we are where we are for now.

Tell me - what is he doing wrong, please? Fans are jumping on his back now, but why? He is battling hard in every match. It is not easy to adopt with new teammates if we play other system as he is used to from Wigan.

He will become our next Ashley Young, give him a chance please.

He cant play in the system McLeish plays..He has just left a club that are built to play passing football, by working the ball through the team, spreading it out wide etc...Bent and N'Zogbia will struggle at hoof ball. We need to start playing the game, passing more to bring N'Zogbia and Bent into the game more.

He cant play in the system McLeish plays..He has just left a club that are built to play passing football, by working the ball through the team, spreading it out wide etc...Bent and N'Zogbia will struggle at hoof ball. We need to start playing the game, passing more to bring N'Zogbia and Bent into the game more.

I don't often say this but I agree with you.

Â