Charles N'Zogbia

bickster

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

For a french international who cost nearly £10m he should be playing better than he is

I could say the same for Warnock as an England international that cost nearly £10m. By the way I'm not saying he couldn't/shouldn't be playing better but I dont think we'll ever see him hit the form of Ash and Downing.

To be totally honest, i don't think we will see the best of him til next season.

Seems to be the Villa way.

Then he should be ready for sale to one of the 'big clubs' also now seems to be the Villa way :(

I'm sure if he does start to perform he'd jump at the chance to move on to a bigger club.

It's probably why he was keen on coming to Villa, just to use us a stepping stone.

Football sucks! :cry:

To be totally honest, i don't think we will see the best of him til next season.

Seems to be the Villa way.

Then he should be ready for sale to one of the 'big clubs' also now seems to be the Villa way :(

I'm sure if he does start to perform he'd jump at the chance to move on to a bigger club.

It's probably why he was keen on coming to Villa, just to use us a stepping stone.

Football sucks! :cry:

Jesus fella's, the guy has played less than a handfull of games and you've sold him already!! :lol:

Five year contract gives us some protection, and a tidy profit.

The problem is with Zog is that he was expected to be our shining light before he even kicked a ball.

We've seen our 2 most creative, if not best, players leave and be replaced with the Zog. People are always going to expect him to hit the ground running and to light up the league like our former players are doing at their new clubs.

He'll be a decent player, but I'm afraid that'll be about it, dont think he's suddebly goign to turn into world class, and therefore will probably be labelled a flop as a result.

For a french international who cost nearly £10m he should be playing better than he is

This maybe one of the reasons K'Mac has been bought into the 1st team coaching role by McLeish.

To be fair McLeish is top drawer at organsing the defence but I dont think he is too clued up on how to work with attacking players..And K'Mac will add alot of knowledge to the set up.

Everything will be alright with him now, I've took him out my fantasy league team :lol:

A sure fire way of bringing about an improvement.

I never used to allow myself to pick Villa players when I did fantasy football teams, because I always put the mockers on them. :lol:

Everything will be alright with him now, I've took him out my fantasy league team :lol:

A sure fire way of bringing about an improvement.

I never used to allow myself to pick Villa players when I did fantasy football teams, because I always put the mockers on them. :lol:

same here mate, :lol: dunno why i changed this season but now i've took bent and n'zogbia out of a couple of my teams. Gonna be applying a no villa players in my fantasy teams policy from now on.

He's just lacking form, nothing more...nothing less.

Drop him to the bench and give Albrighton a chance.

Brilliant replace one out of form winger with another????

Ha ha Witheorwithoutyou is back to gloat!!!! LOL!!!

I'm not gloating i'm still annoyed. I knew what would happen although part of my frustration was the fact it appeared AMC had blew our budget on CNZ alone. I'm actually hoping he'll pull his finger out as I am reserving judgement until november.

Until then this place will continue to be full of disappointed people because of those who acted like we were getting Pele from Wigan!

laughable that this clown was championing himself for a top 4 team last season......

Christ he doesn't even look our level at the moment....

i wish he wasn't as quick..coz he hasn't got a **** clue how to take the ball with him at his speed.....

the biggest problem for me is that he is inconsistent in his decision making....

as a striker you dont know if he is going to hold onto it, cross it in, have a shot, so he's hard to predict and get into good positions for...

with Downing and Young they tended to play one way...and they were very good at it....so Bent and co knew exactly where to run

Â