Charles N'Zogbia

bickster

Has been disappointing so far, but has however shown glimpses of what he can do. Still have no doubt he will be a good player for us.

Dont know why people are so suprised with his form, since he has always been a player that has one or two good games in every five. When he is good though, hes very good.

It will be game number five tomorrow, and i predict that you, and many others will be on this thread singing your praises.

Feel free to bring this up tomorrow, if im wrong :winkold:

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Has been disappointing so far, but has however shown glimpses of what he can do. Still have no doubt he will be a good player for us.

Dont know why people are so suprised with his form, since he has always been a player that has one or two good games in every five. When he is good though, hes very good.

It will be game number five tomorrow, and i predict that you, and many others will be on this thread singing your praises.

Not surprised by his form. And I did say "I have no doubt he will be a good player".

I hope you are correct and he does play a blinder tomorrow.

Not surprised by his form. And I did say "I have no doubt he will be a good player".

I hope you are correct and he does play a blinder tomorrow.

If he's only going to give us one good game in five, will that ever qualify him to be called a "good player"?

Lovely to see everybody doubting his ability already. Much the same as our kids. Oh and the manager. And the board. Not forgetting the tea lady....shes been very average lately.
do you think he has been on top form since he arrived? I don't think he has and given it is a forum to express views on villa the it is only to be expected that if some people feel that then they will post it, surely?

Lovely to see everybody doubting his ability already. Much the same as our kids. Oh and the manager. And the board. Not forgetting the tea lady....shes been very average lately.
do you think he has been on top form since he arrived? I don't think he has and given it is a forum to express views on villa the it is only to be expected that if some people feel that then they will post it, surely?

Ability and form are different things.

It's unfortunate for N'Zogbia that so much rests on his shoulders, since he seems to have been brought in to replace both A Young and Downing.

It's natural that people will comment if he is having a "slow" start.

I was also genuinely trying to find out more about the view, expressed by more than one poster, that he is very inconsistent (one or two good games in five doesn't sound too good to me).

But negativity and abuse is always the easiest response I guess.

If he's only going to give us one good game in five, will that ever qualify him to be called a "good player"?

That's the player we've bought , though. We may expect him to elevate his game now that he's in a better team but we've bought an inconsistent player. Ask any Wigan fan and they'll confirm this ( all 5 of them ).

I'm sure he'll settle and show good form as the season progresses, but it's not fair to him to have the burden of replacing Young or Downing or both of them, as he's never shown he's on their level yet, contrary to some posters' views.

Let's hope he will be someday.

That's the player we've bought , though. We may expect him to elevate his game now that he's in a better team but we've bought an inconsistent player. Ask any Wigan fan and they'll confirm this ( all 5 of them ).

I'm sure he'll settle and show good form as the season progresses, but it's not fair to him to have the burden of replacing Young or Downing or both of them, as he's never shown he's on their level yet, contrary to some posters' views.

Let's hope he will be someday.

Imagine the player we will have on our hands if we could it him to 4 games out of every five!!

Thats why we have bought him, and the fact the Mcleish thinks he can get that consistency out of him.

The least we can do as fans, is to show a little patience with that task!!

I think its pretty obvious hes not been on 'top' for for us.. but the same could be said for Young or Downing last season - neither of them were consistently great. This tends to be the case for wingers though, drifting in and out of games is normal.

Not to mention hes played 4 games for us. Give him a chance

Â