Liverpool FC in 2011/12

BOF

Will Liverpool finish in the top 4 this season?  

191 members have voted

1. 1. Will Liverpool finish in the top 4 this season?

• No
    • Yes

They absolutely will appeal. Part of me thinks the number is so astonishingly high so it can be reduced on appeal and still be a proper punishment.

Exactly the thoughts that crossed my mind when I heard the news just. Hopefully any appeal doesn't reduce the punishment too far.

Liverpool will relish the opportunity to play the victim once more no doubt.

The thing is Suarez keeps getting himself into these situations. He has really only been on the radar of British fans since the 2010 World Cup and how many incidents has he been involved in since the handball on the line vs Ghana? He still has a seven game ban to serve in the Eredivisie for biting a PSV player when he was at Ajax.

The thing with Suarez is that this is an opportunity for Liverpool to take a sublimely talented player and start the process of ironing out the flaws in his character that make him a potential liability - they're going to miss that opportunity by appealing this decision and blaming the FA for everything.

They'd be best served by just saying fair enough, we'll put Luis through an educational process in an effort to help him stop being footballs largest arsehole and bring him back a better man - as it is, they're just going to drag their clubs name through the mud.

Suarez has already made Kenny Dalglish (a very decent man) look a complete fool this season, if they let him do the same to the whole club they'll deserve it.

The word he allegedly said was 'negrito' which means 'little black man', I don't see how that isn't offensive anyway :S

He called him a negro, which he admitted to, and his defence was it is not offensive in Uruguay.

Yet he's been living in Europe for 6 years and did not know this?

Absolute tosh.