Liverpool FC in 2011/12

BOF

Will Liverpool finish in the top 4 this season?  

191 members have voted

1. 1. Will Liverpool finish in the top 4 this season?

• No
    • Yes

I actually quite like him.

The Premier League is a better league for having him in it. Also a bit of a character, all be it an unsavoury one. Shows more passion for football than most others do, and actually shows more passion for Liverpool than a lot of others within the squad. We'd all love him if he was at Villa, and his diving antics arent completely dissimilar to that of Ashley Young's whilst he was gracing our hallowed turf.

And many of us disliked that aspect of Young's game when he was in our colours.

Personally I don't think that the PL is a better place for having a cheating, diving, biting, racist but I do accept the PL is probably perfect for him and visa versa sadly.

The guy is an arse hole and no amount of talent detracts from that for me I simply can't stand him.

Personally I don't think that the PL is a better place for having a cheating, diving, biting, racist but I do accept the PL is probably perfect for him and visa versa sadly.

:lol:

When you put it like that...

Didn't ever hear what happened in the conclusion of Evra-gate, but obviously I wouldnt defend anyone found guilty of such a thing.

Unfortunately i think Liverpool will do better than fine.

No Liverpool fan will have a bad word said about the 'king' and apparently if he was that shit he would just resign anyway as wouldn't want himself damaging the club. :lol:

I'll leave Suarez in my Fantasy Footy team, put him in there to jinx Plop and seems to be working, if i take him out its a guaranteed hatrick against the Villa.

Hopefully they will miss out on the chumps league, might have some impact on their finances.

Even better if no europe, Carrrrrriga already moaned europe not he same without Liverpool in it, jesus!

He has absolutely no luck, he has hit the post a few times and put in some excellent crosses that should have been tapped in. But he is still a word removed for forcing his transfer through so no sympathy here.

• 2 weeks later...