The Ex-Villa Player thread - Keeping tabs on old Villans

Moneill

Just when I thought I had seen it all with Grant Holt becoming a wrestler,

Sitting here watching the Scotland v Belgium game and there is Shaun Maloney sitting there as a coach , I know what your thinking "a coach of Scotland , that's not that mad, he knows Scottish game inside out" but bloody hell no, he is coaching Belgium 

• Haha 1

22 hours ago, pete101 said:

Just when I thought I had seen it all with Grant Holt becoming a wrestler,

Sitting here watching the Scotland v Belgium game and there is Shaun Maloney sitting there as a coach , I know what your thinking "a coach of Scotland , that's not that mad, he knows Scottish game inside out" but bloody hell no, he is coaching Belgium 

Lets hope he doesn't get homesick. 

Can you get battered mars bars in Brussels? 

• 2 weeks later...

One of my suggestions  for Tranmere i had to go watch Corey twice last season at Walsall on-loan on  assignments for the club & P.F.S.A  and I said sign him if possible!! Very pleased right now :)

Edited by Villan4Life
  • Like 1

9 minutes ago, Villan4Life said:

One of my suggestions  for Tranmere i had to go watch Corey twice last season at Walsall on-loan on  assignments for the club & P.F.S.A  and I said sign him if possible!! Very pleased right now :)

you probably answered this for somebody already, but do you get a commission for recommending players and they are signed? :)

8 minutes ago, Zatman said:

you probably answered this for somebody already, but do you get a commission for recommending players and they are signed? :)

I do now mate a Monthly wage/expenses & additional bonus any players that sign.Taken 2 years to get a wage/expenses & bonuses though. UTV

Edited by Villan4Life
  • Like 4

4 minutes ago, Villan4Life said:

I do now mate a Monthly wage/expenses & additional bonus any players that sign.Taken 2 years to get a wage/expenses & bonuses though. UTV

fair play, nothing better than getting paid for something you enjoy :D 

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
9 hours ago, MellbergsBeard said:

Peter Crouch Retired. 

Dancing on ice or I'm a celebrity get me out of here next? 

Better player than he was given credit for. 

Seems a genuinely sound bloke as well. 

Edited by Xela
  • Like 4

Â