Brad Guzan

R.Bear

Guzan certainly made it easy for Sherwood to drop him but I don't think doing so was some ray of positive sunshine in the Sherwood sea of shit. I think it contributed to Guzan's total and likely permanent loss of form.

i like this, except for the "likely Permanent" part.   Possibly permanent, yes, but a waste of considerable talent if it is.  And I think Sherwood is to blame for it.

Guzan certainly made it easy for Sherwood to drop him but I don't think doing so was some ray of positive sunshine in the Sherwood sea of shit. I think it contributed to Guzan's total and likely permanent loss of form.

i like this, except for the "likely Permanent" part.   Possibly permanent, yes, but a waste of considerable talent if it is.  And I think Sherwood is to blame for it.

You can lay a lot of things at Sherwood's door, but that's harsh. Guzan's form has been declining for years, albeit perhaps not at the precipitous rate we see now. 

I'd keep an eye on him over the next 6-7 weeks.

He's never looked the same player since he was dropped for a single mistake last season. There's a good keeper in there if he gets his confidence back.

• Like 3

He just put a free kick straight into touch, useless absolutely useless.

You are overdoing it a tad.

Ignore it. Guzan's kicking for the first half was good until the free kick and yet suddenly he is useless and terrible. People get so blindsided by one error. Hart literally kicked the ball straight to Gana and no one is moaning about that. You just gotta realize that our fan base is the ones that called westwood a pussy when he was concussed. 

Edited by Czechlad
  • Like 2

Â