Brad Guzan

R.Bear

Guzan and Weimann have gotta be my joint fav players at the moment! Love their attutude!

Yes I go along with that. I love Weimann especially! All American goalkeepers have a great attitude. its the American way. Very positive attitude!

All American goalkeepers have a great attitude. its the American way. Very positive attitude!

Would agree with that, watching the highlights if Chelsea spurs yesterday, avb was constantly turning to friedel (looking like they were discussing tactics). Friedel comes across as a very intelligent man and I'm sure he would make a fantastic coach at some point.

All American goalkeepers have a great attitude. its the American way. Very positive attitude!

Would agree with that, watching the highlights if Chelsea spurs yesterday, avb was constantly turning to friedel (looking like they were discussing tactics). Friedel comes across as a very intelligent man and I'm sure he would make a fantastic coach at some point.

Friedel has always come across as a quietly confident and intelligent footballer, if we could bring him back here to work with steer and Guzan again, and i think Guzan and Friedel working together could be a draw, then i think we should do everything we can to get him back, great character.

on the subject of Guzan, whenever a player is in front of goal i feel increasingly confident Guzan will stop it, however he seems to have forgotten how to kick a ball since Benteke went off at Norwich, that needs serious work and fast because it's frustrating as **** and is putting us regularly under unnecessary pressure

watching the highlights if Chelsea spurs yesterday, avb was constantly turning to friedel

I think Friedel was just doing that thing where you tap someone on the shoulder then look away.

Â