What Album Are You Listening To Right Now?

Dr_Alimantado

I'm playing the valuble ones today by accident

Someone paid £100 for one of these last month

This is in pretty much th same condition as the one that sold (NM/VG+) - I refuse to believe theres many NM media copies of it, thats bullshit, punks did not look after vinyl

It's not even that great a record tbh - The Damned's debut album - first press

R-1165120-1537795061-8714.jpeg.jpg

• Like 1

I was listening to Gid Coe's fireworks themed special last night and he played Indoor Fireworks by Elvis Costello which made me think about this, so tonight it's on

Debut vinyl album by The Room - Indoor Fireworks from 1982

R-1283864-1326550993.jpeg.jpg

Another replacement.

I've been looking for a sensibly priced i.e. not HMV priced replacement for my original copy since realising it was missing and there being very little "new" I was interested in and this was sensibly priced, in the bag it went yesterday.

I have to say this pressing is actually much better than the original. It has a much greater tonal depth and clarity (the same can be said of Loveless above but Kevin Sheilds is more than obsessive about that shit)

Sonic Youth - Daydream Nation. For some their greatest album, for me it's certainly one of them in their golden period and holds a special place for me as I saw them on this tour at Strathclyde University

R-5746111-1418500766-2451.jpeg.jpg

• Like 3

spacer.png

Remixes, but not Super Furry style remixes where you can’t identify the original tune, more the disco end of remixing, as in the original tune with a clap track and a drum machine added over the top.

Still lovely though.

Â