What Album Are You Listening To Right Now?

Dr_Alimantado

20 minutes ago, Seat68 said:

I like what I have heard by him, just put this album on. So far, so good. 

Have you checked out the band he had before he went solo? Called Loosegoats and it's lo-fi-ish maybe. Not listened a huge deal to those albums but some of the stuff is pretty good.

Edit: ThIs is IMO their best one.

Loosegoats - Plains, Plateaus And Mountains - CD (1999)

Edited by sne

9 minutes ago, sne said:

Have you checked out the band he had before he went solo? Called Loosegoats and it's lo-fi-ish maybe. Not listened a huge deal to those albums but some of the stuff is pretty good.

Edit: ThIs is IMO their best one.

Loosegoats - Plains, Plateaus And Mountains - CD (1999)

Not really. Had a few things pop up in recommendations but only gave it a brief listen. I trust people more than algorithms. 

• Like 1

15 hours ago, Walmley_Villa said:

One of my faves, we're off to the Liverpool gig Friday, one of the best live bands around...Glasgow last month was epic.

Last time i saw them live was the Jack Daniels gig in Digbeth, it’s been too long!

10 hours ago, Robbie09 said:

Last time i saw them live was the Jack Daniels gig in Digbeth, it’s been too long!

Yep, we were at that one. Have tix for a few of the European gigs in Feb but not sure if we will get to them

9 minutes ago, Rugeley Villa said:

Probably the best thing to come out of the valleys 
D72BF22E-C682-4068-A6E7-C273D1D59EA4.jpeg

Never really got into them, mostly because their albums cost a **** fortune.

13 minutes ago, rjw63 said:

Never really got into them, mostly because their albums cost a **** fortune.

Decent band rob and nice and heavy. Not really mate. That album in the photo is a uk first press and in good shape too,  for £15. Some of the ones on eBay are a bit pricey I’ll admit . 

The only time I had heard people talk of Budgie is by metal fans who speak of them in hushed tones. Real hardcore death to false metal types. They love them, for years I thought they were talking about Adam Faith. 

Â