What Album Are You Listening To Right Now?

Dr_Alimantado

The bands only album, they kind of got lost in the whole Madchester thing but it's a great pop album with psychedelic influnces. The production is very much of the era so it does sound a little dated

I thought my copy was more sctratchy than it is, it only really has that scratchy noise in the intro of track 1, the rest of it plays really well throughout

R-1785103-1243169911.jpeg.jpg

8 hours ago, Rugeley Villa said:

Putting my reputation on the line here. Always thought their first 2-3 albums were alright and for £2 I couldn’t refuse. Worth it for the song Hotblooded. 

CB0E8EEB-56C0-4264-86D8-F7AD30E6C1A2.jpeg

Set assured Ruge, I think no less of your musical taste now, than I did before.

I hope that puts your mind at rest.

• Haha 2

1 minute ago, Rugeley Villa said:

Not playing it, but for you @bickster

1971 reissue on the apple label USA import. Got it for a decent price. It goes for a bit more put it that way especially in this condition . Anyway enough of the snobbery. Ladies and gentlemen.....boys and girls..... here are ......

DDEC8098-7708-4338-9628-3420393A12FC.jpeg

I've got almost 1000 lps and not one Beatles record.

If pushed I'd take a good copy of the White Album with all the bits included, but as it's so **** pricey I never bothered.

On the other hand, I just shelled out for this test pressing from 2008...

spacer.pngspacer.pngspacer.pngspacer.png

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, rjw63 said:

I've got almost 1000 lps and not one Beatles record.

If pushed I'd take a good copy of the White Album with all the bits included, but as it's so **** pricey I never bothered.

On the other hand, I just shelled out for this test pressing from 2008...

spacer.pngspacer.pngspacer.pngspacer.png

Pricey band for obvious reasons but the bloke I get a lot of my LPs off from  eBay, he was selling it. Always gives you the chance of getting something at a fair price . Got some German first press van halen albums for £3.00 each off him among various other albums. Will keep me going over Xmas anyway. Don’t get me wrong I like The Beatles , but won’t be rushing to buy anymore for a bit. Bet you’ve spent a bit of Beach Boys albums over the years .

Edited by Rugeley Villa

Just now, Rugeley Villa said:

Pricey band for obvious reasons but the bloke I get a lot of my LPs off from  eBay, he was selling it. Always gives you the chance of getting something at a fair price . Got some German first press van halen albums for £3.00 each off him among various other albums. Will keep me going over Xmas anyway. Don’t get me wrong I like The Beatles , but won’t be rushing to buy anymore for a bit. 

Van Halen's debut album is brill. First rock album I bought by post out the back of Kerrang. Still got it, from 1979.

• Like 1

Â