What Album Are You Listening To Right Now?

Dr_Alimantado

i have their first five plus the last album they done, i always say their first is my favourite but your probably right by saying ride the lightning is their best. not a big fan of master of puppets to be honest and the black album was just to commercial, justice for all like master of puppets was to complex for me.

metallica, ride the lightning.

Their best, IMO.

Nowhere near as good as MoP in my opinion, which has absolutely no filler tracks and some of the greatest rhythm work (in the 'metal' genre) ever laid down.

It's a pity it all went downhill after that (and Burton's death) from a creative POV (JFA was one long mutual masturbation between Ulrich and Hetfield) and then deterioted further with the 'Black' album as soon as Bob Cock and his Magic wand of blandness was introduced. As for anything recorded by them since that? I'm pretty sure Cliff would be spinning in his grave.

2zgsnya.jpg

Doris -

I bow to no-one in my championing of 1970 as a great year for music. But that made my ears hurt.

Have to say I love this choon xann. You seem to like music that challenges the listener, and most of it I've never heard of before. But I find it almost always a worthwhile listen. Thanks sir!
  • Like 1

Â