What Album Are You Listening To Right Now?

Dr_Alimantado

245769_01_360.jpg

Did you see the documentary on BBC Four last night, Great Poets in Their Own Words? Linton was featured, which was pretty cool. He also did a great documentary radio series about the history of Jamaican music for the BBC, which is well worth a listen.  

Edited by dAVe80

XMv4k9V.jpg

Previously I stated this wasn't their best album...I might have been wrong. It's very good indeed apart from Great Gig In The Sky - 5 minutes of awful wailing.

But I got a very nice copy here...Canadian pressing, no storage wear on sleeve, posters and stickers in pristine condition. Well happy :)

• Like 2

XMv4k9V.jpg

Previously I stated this wasn't their best album...I might have been wrong. It's very good indeed apart from Great Gig In The Sky - 5 minutes of awful wailing.

But I got a very nice copy here...Canadian pressing, no storage wear on sleeve, posters and stickers in pristine condition. Well happy :)

truly great album, it suffers from being classed as not their best because its by far their most popular.

• Like 1

245769_01_360.jpg

Did you see the documentary on BBC Four last night, Great Poets in Their Own Words? Linton was featured, which was pretty cool. He also did a great documentary radio series about the history of Jamaican music for the BBC, which is well worth a listen.  

I saw him play in Cambridge, Mass. a while back. After the show finished, I went to take a piss, and there was LKJ taking a piss right next to me. I suppose this story should go in the Rubbish Claims to Fame thread....

• Like 1

2014Morrissey_WorldPeaceIsNoneOfYourBusi

its got brilliant reviews but its doing nothing for me

The only good thing about this is the wee doggy.

Actually that's a rather big doggy IMO.

This was a lot better than I thought it'd be, I never really trust what critics say but a trusted work colleague said it was a grower and he's a died in the organic wool Moz fan.

Musically a lot better than most of his previous stuff and lyrically, well it's Steve innit.

Â