What Album Are You Listening To Right Now?

Dr_Alimantado

I've been trying too. I liked Swordfishtrombones and Rain Dogs, but Bone Machine is exceptional. Really.

Think 'Time Out of Mind' but influenced by 20 years of hard living and reading Charles Bukowski.

Two of my favourite things namechecked there, anyway.

led zep III , went completely against what was expected by them which was one of the great things about zeppelin. dont listen to this one that often but i find i appreciate it much more by listening to it now and again. this is another thing that sets them apart from sabbath and purple, they could never pull anything like this off. zep are always put in with sabbath and purple but i think they have more incommon with the stones and the who, although some zep songs have their foot in metal or what went on to become metal.

• Like 1

led zep III , went completely against what was expected by them which was one of the great things about zeppelin. dont listen to this one that often but i find i appreciate it much more by listening to it now and again. this is another thing that sets them apart from sabbath and purple, they could never pull anything like this off. zep are always put in with sabbath and purple but i think they have more incommon with the stones and the who, although some zep songs have their foot in metal or what went on to become metal.

I reckon you're really listening to Origin Of The Faeces by Type O Negative.

Google the album cover...you'll see ;)

• Like 1

Â