• Benitez
    • McClaren
    • Martinez
    • Hughes
    • Poyet
    • Coyle
    • Rijkaard
    • Other (Please State)

Randy will not let us down whatever he decides, we have had two full time managers under Randy, Mon and Houllier both having proven records and won silver for the club, he trusted Mon to the sum off close to £100 million pounds over 4 years and i'm sure if Houllier was still here he would have backed him too.

We all need to take a chill pill (or just bugger off down the pub) and let Randy and the board sort it all out, we will not be disappointed! more than likely we will be amazed at how he kept it so quiet, he will be a forigner in my opinion and with a proven track record, i still believe money is not a problem as he realy wants European football.

• Replies 12.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

To be fair moyes has got what randy is looking for in abundance. Loyalty,proven long term consistency,strong, good in the transfer Market, good at bringing through young players.

He's gets the same results as o'neill with a better style of play and he isn't a dickhead basically.

If this is the case and they are all pally pally. You would think he would have been discussed and in by now, instead of Benitez, Martinez and huges being involved at all.

Yes, maybe. But, maybe the plan was always to speak to him after his holiday bearing in mind if true what Villa_insider said ; that he was in our thoughts from the 4th june.

I'll state once again, I REALLY, don't understand what all the fuss is about Moyes. Having said that though, I think he's better than MON!
Yep, same feeling here.

Has this villa insider been right in the past?

Yes she has, some tend not to believe she has been right though....6 days before Houllier arrived she posted it, before Gmac came she posted it.

She has been off on some things too, but transfers go like that even with MM.

SHE?? whoops, LOL

If this is the case and they are all pally pally. You would think he would have been discussed and in by now, instead of Benitez, Martinez and huges being involved at all.

Moyes won't come, he is far to 'comfy' at Everton and appears to have no real ambition to do much other than manage Everton to top ten finishes. Why would he swap that to manage Villa to top ten finishes? Doesn't make any sense to me.

It will be Hughes.

Coop_86 Chris Cooper

@ @macca7172 He's also playing Golf with Villa's assistant manager, and remains great friends with Houllier whilst on the putting green

Another bollox talker on Twitter - great. Lets all bet our houses on that gem.

Coop_86 Chris Cooper

@ @macca7172 He's also playing Golf with Villa's assistant manager, and remains great friends with Houllier whilst on the putting green

Another bollox talker on Twitter - great. Lets all bet our houses on that gem.

Oh go away Mr negative!!! Jesus, all most of the fans do on here is bloody moan.

Yes, it may be bullshit. But, that guy who tweeted it works with Teale, McGrath and Taylor and he was keeping very hush hush last night.

Besides, who would bet their house on a managers position? Now that would be madness. laughable.

We should have gone for Jol! Will do well with Fulham!

something tells me that with them missing out on him last summer by 2 days or something daft plus him keeping his house in london it was very easy for them to get him, would have been harder for us

Moyes will not be coming to Villa IMO - he's far too settled at Everton.

Hughes will probably be the man!

I would agree with that. Moyes is a good manager, perhaps not quite as everybody thinks. But he is knitted into Everton and I just can't see it happening.

I can't believe how much of my life this thread is taking up at the moment!!

It'reminds me of the Wesley Sneijder thread from last summer :lol:

Personally, instead of working myself up or getting a boner from ten zillion different rumours and posts I will let the process take it's course and react when a manager has actually been confirmed.

Talksport Producer - prob bull but all fun :)

JamesDoddTS James Dodd

Could potentially be a big big news day tomorrow involving new manager at the #villa and possibly some Prem transfers! Looking forward to it

But it's a Saturday.