• Benitez
    • McClaren
    • Martinez
    • Hughes
    • Poyet
    • Coyle
    • Rijkaard
    • Other (Please State)

Btw, any find out why Randy was in Corsica seeing as though we got peeps stalking him? Has nobody got a cousins, wife and her brothers mate lives out in Corsica been able to filter any info through?

meeting moyes

• Replies 12.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Spence - can't tell if you're having a pop at me or not. Was just quoting what the Mirror had said, making us look like a bunch of clueless idiots.

sorry chris, dont know how the hell i managed to quote your message, was meant to be one saying about hughes. you are spot on mate

sorry dude

Spence - can't tell if you're having a pop at me or not. Was just quoting what the Mirror had said, making us look like a bunch of clueless idiots.

To be fair, if we only had a hint of self distance we'd see that we actually are a bunch of clueless idiots at the moment.

Am I the only one that thinks by next week this will have gone full circle and the press will be back to linking Ancelotti with the job, then McClaren etc etc?

It's already a full circle. Hughes is favourite again.

Am I the only one that thinks by next week this will have gone full circle and the press will be back to linking Ancelotti with the job, then McClaren etc etc?

It's already a full circle. Hughes is favourite again.

I think Moyes will have his turn tomorrow then Hughes will be talked about more. You see, the order goes:

Hughes-Ancelotti-McClaren-Benitez-Martinez-Moyes

We can definitely rule Martinez out of the next cycle though. Maybe this will go on and on with one candidate being eliminated from the cycle each week with the final candidate standing being the new manager? :lol:

I love how the press is getting frustrated by not knowing. I think they're just throwings names and stories out there just to get a reaction from Villa and Lerner. In a "look, just talk to us a bit and you won't have to suffer these shit stories we print about you" sort of way. Bastards. I feed on your suffering. :D

I'm a believer! Carlos is our man and has been for a while, the rest like they all say is a smokescreen. Nothing will happen over the weekend and maybe not till the end of next week(i honestly thought it would be today as mentioned on previous posts), finalizing personal terms, finding a suitable property close too VP and sorting out "personal issues" all take time. I reckon he is still our main target, let's just hope Randy has 20/20 vision.