• Poyet
    • Coyle
    • Rijkaard
    • Other (Please State)

• Replies 12.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Moyes is gonna cost close to £10 million quid to prise off Everton due to his contract. He is still in Barbados too so if there is a meeting taking place must be with his agent. Though im doubting Randy would wanna pay his buy out clause.

Not worth it anyway, he should be chasing us now, just shows his non ambition, he has it easy at Eveton.

Believe, Rijkaard is in our list, but Randy wants premier league experience, so is not priority

I trust the board fully, they know what there doing, still have options even if they need to go abroad.!

Been some rumours early today that RL left the country again, so plausible he's left for Barbados to meet with Moyes tomorrow at 13.00.

Apparently we have got a "list of managers" instead of "a manager".

7; 1 for each day of the week. Which day should they all do and why? Assuming the list is what i have posted previously; Coyle, Ancelotti, Martinez, Hughes, Benitez, Moyes, McClaren.

Steve should do everyday,the rest can polish his trophies.

I think moyes would be excellent much better than Hughes IMO

someone needs to tell him it ain't 4 years ago he's miles away from the utd job because he's gone stale come here and prove yourself worthy all over again

Apparently we have got a "list of managers" instead of "a manager".

7; 1 for each day of the week. Which day should they all do and why? Assuming the list is what i have posted previously; Coyle, Ancelotti, Martinez, Hughes, Benitez, Moyes, McClaren.

Steve should do everyday,the rest can polish his trophies.

Haha, like it. Has steve accepted the vitesse job yet?

Hughes is up there with Moyes IMO, I'd rather Hughes

why? i do find that strange

More ambition, better manager, winner as a player, wears a nicer suit

The last two maybe (as moyes wears a tracksuit), but how can you claim the first two?

I don't believe this Moyes talk. He stated only a few week ago he wasn't interested. I really think we should move on

He said he was not interested in taking Houllier's job while Houllier was ill.

Moyes is gonna cost close to £10 million quid to prise off Everton due to his contract. He is still in Barbados too so if there is a meeting taking place must be with his agent. Though im doubting Randy would wanna pay his buy out clause.

Not worth it anyway, he should be chasing us now, just shows his non ambition, he has it easy at Eveton.

Believe, Rijkaard is in our list, but Randy wants premier league experience, so is not priority

I trust the board fully, they know what there doing, still have options even if they need to go abroad.!

Been some rumours early today that RL left the country again, so plausible he's left for Barbados to meet with Moyes tomorrow at 13.00.

Should it not be Moyes chasing us rather than the other way round

Moyes is ahead of Hughes no question - but would likely cost a lot to bring in Moyes and hes practically entwined into Everton itself . I just cannot see him leaving there. Id love if it he came here but cant see it.

As for Hughes - he is imo an improving manager and available. And contrary to some opinion on here his sides do play attacking and fairly good football.

I think his Man City experience has also given him a loit of incentive to prove himself.

When has any employed manager ever done that? I'll chase a job i might not get and possibly get sacked by my current club or at the very leat piss the fans off?

I don't believe this Moyes talk. He stated only a few week ago he wasn't interested. I really think we should move on

Your playing with words. The basic thrust of what he said was that he wasn't interested in the villa job. - he has said it twice now - and I am pretty sure when he gets back of holiday he will say it once more

Moyes is ahead of Hughes no question - but would likely cost a lot to bring in Moyes and hes practically entwined into Everton itself . I just cannot see him leaving there. Id love if it he came here but cant see it.

As for Hughes - he is imo an improving manager and available. And contrary to some opinion on here his sides do play attacking and fairly good football.

I think his Man City experience has also given him a loit of incentive to prove himself.

Agree, Moyes has way too much Everton baggage

Your playing with words. The basic thrust of what he said was that he wasn't interested in the villa job. - he has said it twice now - and I am pretty sure when he gets back of holiday he will say it once more

He didnt rule himself out this time, but did last summer. He said he didnt want the job while Houllier was ill and has recently talked about the fact that Everton can only finish 7th and it'd be nice to have a new challenge.

Exactly!

Moyes has been with Everton for nearly 10 years and won....................**** all!

Thats shows no ambition!

Hughes is up there with Moyes IMO, I'd rather Hughes

why? i do find that strange

More ambition, better manager, winner as a player, wears a nicer suit

If it's nice suits you want......

I thought Schteve would have done better with this apprentice style approach to the process, what with his US experience.....