• Poyet
    • Coyle
    • Rijkaard
    • Other (Please State)

• Replies 12.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Moyes is the only one that would really make me sit up and think we could go and do something next season, anyone else (the ones mentioned) would make me just hope for a top half finish.

I think the money available definitely depends on manager who joins. For someone who i think Randy would trust like Moyes i think we would see more money than MON had available as long as wages were kept in check, or PF actually starts to grow the club.

His family sold MBNA for over $30bn remember....

Coop_86 Chris Cooper

@ @macca7172 He's also playing Golf with Villa's assistant manager, and remains great friends with Houllier whilst on the putting green

Another bollox talker on Twitter - great. Lets all bet our houses on that gem.

Oh go away Mr negative!!! Jesus, all most of the fans do on here is bloody moan.

Yes, it may be bullshit. But, that guy who tweeted it works with Teale, McGrath and Taylor and he was keeping very hush hush last night.

Besides, who would bet their house on a managers position? Now that would be madness. laughable.

Well if you want to believe what's on Twitter that's entirely your call. That's not being negative its just being realistic. The fact he works with Teale, McGrath and Taylor means jack shit as they will know nothing, just like the rest of us.

The only thing I think any of us can say with certainty is that Lerner and Faulkner keep things very close.

Oh and the bet comment was sarcasm

If the situation is Moyes hasn't said NO but it's EFC that's the stumbling block....

then I'm afraid I am not at all confident we'll be getting him, because from what I gather that was very much the situation

before GH came to Villa.

If the situation is Moyes hasn't said NO but it's EFC that's the stumbling block....

then I'm afraid I am not at all confident we'll be getting him, because from what I gather that was very much the situation

before GH came to Villa.

was the issue more of Moyes not wanting to leave EFC on verge of season and Randy not wanting to pay £10m for him. I think now he would leave as Everton have time to replace him effectively and there is no prospect of outside investment in everton anytime soon. On the second one, i think Randy is aware to get his man he needs to pay whatever it costs.

If Randy wants him and Moyes is keen (which is where im not confident) then i think we'll get him.

Coop_86 Chris Cooper

@ @macca7172 He's also playing Golf with Villa's assistant manager, and remains great friends with Houllier whilst on the putting green

Another bollox talker on Twitter - great. Lets all bet our houses on that gem.

Oh go away Mr negative!!! Jesus, all most of the fans do on here is bloody moan.

Yes, it may be bullshit. But, that guy who tweeted it works with Teale, McGrath and Taylor and he was keeping very hush hush last night.

Besides, who would bet their house on a managers position? Now that would be madness. laughable.

Well if you want to believe what's on Twitter that's entirely your call. That's not being negative its just being realistic. The fact he works with Teale, McGrath and Taylor means jack shit as they will know nothing, just like the rest of us.

The only thing I think any of us can say with certainty is that Lerner and Faulkner keep things very close.

Oh and the bet comment was sarcasm

No!!!!!!! Was it really!!

Well, i believe it is indeed true we are after Moyes. Whether we get him is another matter.