• Coyle
    • Rijkaard
    • Other (Please State)

• Replies 12.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

All points to Moyes.

Will shake up the dressing room. Still think he's a Scottish MON, but will do a good solid job all the same. Upstanding and has respect in the prem and fellow managers, won't be messed around thats for sure.

Anyone for Houllier retaining a position at the club (DOF) with Moyes blessing?

Could be the plan. Re: Corsica visit????

I do believe alot is smoke screen. Its gonna be a 50-1 again im sure!

Trust the bloody mirror to break the story. They better not mess it up for us if the rumours are true!!

I don't think the Mirror have got it right at all.....

I would very much doubt Moyes was not No 1 target. I know for a fact that he was no 1 choice after MON walked out.

It's just that Everton said NO and Randy respected that and no way would Moyes resign.

Has this villa insider been right in the past?

No.

:cry:

the only time i have known villa_insider was wrong was because it was about adam joining last year, he said it was done deal, but he left the villa and had a new job so got it wrong and he admitted it

Trust the bloody mirror to break the story. They better not mess it up for us if the rumours are true!!

I don't think the Mirror have got it right at all.....

I would very much doubt Moyes was not No 1 target. I know for a fact that he was no 1 choice after MON walked out.

It's just that Everton said NO and Randy respected that and no way would Moyes resign.

Yeah I know that. It is just anything that paper touches turns to shit!!

looking at that back page of the mirror pic, as much as i want to believe the moyes story how can anyone believe something with a big headline "treble your money offer"

what a big load of bollocks, they blatantly havent got a **** clue

Has this villa insider been right in the past?

Yes she has, some tend not to believe she has been right though....6 days before Houllier arrived she posted it, before Gmac came she posted it.

She has been off on some things too, but transfers go like that even with MM.

To be fair moyes has got what randy is looking for in abundance. Loyalty,proven long term consistency,strong, good in the transfer Market, good at bringing through young players.

He's gets the same results as o'neill with a better style of play and he isn't a dickhead basically.

To be fair moyes has got what randy is looking for in abundance. Loyalty,proven long term consistency,strong, good in the transfer Market, good at bringing through young players.

He's gets the same results as o'neill with a better style of play and he isn't a dickhead basically.

Wow! I nearly fell off my chair then. Something we actually agree on.

Well done. Theres hope for you yet

If this is the case and they are all pally pally. You would think he would have been discussed and in by now, instead of Benitez, Martinez and huges being involved at all.