• Poyet
    • Coyle
    • Rijkaard
    • Other (Please State)

• Replies 12.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Moyes might just be tempted. He's been at Everton a long time, and it's not like he's doing a Sir Awex - leading the pack, reaching finals, raking in the trophies season after season at the one club. Villa would represent a less brassic version of Everton, and there wouldn't be much upheaval involved in moving from the North West to the Midlands.

has there ever actually been a group of fans more in love with a shit manager than liverpool and rafa? granted he was very good for a bit, then went very shit then went to inter and went even shitter

so much of their opinion seems to be based on one game that milan threw away...

If the situation is Moyes hasn't said NO but it's EFC that's the stumbling block....

then I'm afraid I am not at all confident we'll be getting him, because from what I gather that was very much the situation

before GH came to Villa.

was the issue more of Moyes not wanting to leave EFC on verge of season and Randy not wanting to pay £10m for him. I think now he would leave as Everton have time to replace him effectively and there is no prospect of outside investment in everton anytime soon. On the second one, i think Randy is aware to get his man he needs to pay whatever it costs.

If Randy wants him and Moyes is keen (which is where im not confident) then i think we'll get him.

Let it be Moyes. Please let it be Moyes.

Hopefully the bottom line is that RL has money and Kenwright doesn't. There will be a point where our cash offer becomes too good to refuse, surely. And at that point Moyes's loyalty becomes irrelevant, assuming he's at least half interested in managing the mighty Villa.

Randy will be fully commited to us fans if he pays close to £10 million to buy out his contract, then pay him a significant salary.

I am not a Moyes lover like most of you. So please convince me and tell me where you have this information that he is such a great manager that just needs funding. I dont see his skills any better than MON's. As far as I see he has zero ambition being with Everton for close to 10 years. Has won sweet FA, even though the team does have some quality players. How he would be any different with our club.

Feel free to change my opinion, I need convincing if it looks in favour we may sign him!!!!

has hughes been announced yet then?

if hughes does win this contest, he wont be announced till 1st july

not necessarily

we've had all the media leaked reports now that we've looked plenty of other places, so im sure a phone call to al fayed to ask if we could have a chat with sparky would get the green light. the clubs have a great relationship and im sure the fact that MAF has been reading about all the managers we've allegedly been after will convince him that hughes leaving had absolutely nothing to do with us

Aston Villa owner Randy Lerner is set to move for Everton boss David Moyes to avoid an embarrassing managerial U-turn.

Villa were left red-faced on Friday when Roberto Martinez opted to stay at Premier League minnows Wigan.

I know they have to sell papers, but journos dont half make themselves look thick as shit at times.

If the situation is Moyes hasn't said NO but it's EFC that's the stumbling block....

then I'm afraid I am not at all confident we'll be getting him, because from what I gather that was very much the situation

before GH came to Villa.

was the issue more of Moyes not wanting to leave EFC on verge of season and Randy not wanting to pay £10m for him. I think now he would leave as Everton have time to replace him effectively and there is no prospect of outside investment in everton anytime soon. On the second one, i think Randy is aware to get his man he needs to pay whatever it costs.

If Randy wants him and Moyes is keen (which is where im not confident) then i think we'll get him.

From the titbits I know concerning Mr Moyes it wasn't JUST about money... Moyes said Yes at the beginning of the season.... but only if EFC reached agreement with Villa. They didn't, they just said NO, Go Away...... Moyes would not walk out and RL admires that loyalty he showed the club.

Kenwright worships the ground DM walks on so I'm told by Toffees...he'll fight tooth and nail to keep him, which is why although I am pretty certain Moyes has and remains RL's No 1 target, I think it's not necessarily going to happen.

Edit Add: Having said that my supposed ITK a few days ago told me that RL was after AC big time and he thought he would get him.

As he told me months ago that Young was off to Man Utd practically done & dusted and he also told me quite some time ago that GH would be stepping down at the end of the season, even before his heart attack, I have no reason to doubt him.

Aston Villa owner Randy Lerner is set to move for Everton boss David Moyes to avoid an embarrassing managerial U-turn.

Villa were left red-faced on Friday when Roberto Martinez opted to stay at Premier League minnows Wigan.

I know they have to sell papers, but journos dont half make themselves look thick as shit at times.

RIGHT THEN

lets start again

Villa_insider is very reliable and has only been wrong once

Villa have agreements with clubs and managers that it is all kept slient.

villa spoke to martinez last week, he said no. then whelan done a PR load of shite to boost season tickets etc. Villa HAD to relase a statement cause he was shouting his mouth off, if he didnt say anything and do all these tv interviews we would of been none the wiser.

It is going to be Moyes. I promise you !!!

too much ITK going on for it not to be true !!