• Poyet
    • Coyle
    • Rijkaard
    • Other (Please State)

• Replies 12.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Would be **** over the moon if Moyes comes here. Has always been my top choice! He'll do more with our club than someone like Rijkaard in my opinion. Be an awesome coup for the club. I'll believe it when I see it though.

So you would take Moyes who aint won bugger all over Rijkaard who has won a shed load?

I'd deffo take Moyes but not over Rijkaard/Van Gal etc... But I find that crazy... But still respect your opinion ;)

Hmmm might explain why the jet went to Corsica....

Press ie Mirror have got hold of Moyes to Villa now it's on the back page of tomorrow's Mirror.

Sorry if that's been posted but I've just seen it via a twitter link.

http://twitpic.com/59p3c6

Is it? the link on that twitter post takes you to Martinez turns down Villa despite a treble your wage offer (or something like that)

Press ie Mirror have got hold of Moyes to Villa now it's on the back page of tomorrow's Mirror.

Is it? the link on that twitter post takes you to Martinez turns down Villa despite a treble your wage offer (or something like that)

Moyes was at Arsenal v Villa game drinking and dining with Lerner...why ??

he was probably thirsty and hungry

very interesting.... plus that handshake last season, plus all this stuff about what villa_insider said tonight about moyes wanting to come last season but kenwright said no

Would be **** over the moon if Moyes comes here. Has always been my top choice! He'll do more with our club than someone like Rijkaard in my opinion. Be an awesome coup for the club. I'll believe it when I see it though.

What makes you think this? Personally I think Rijkaard would do far more with Villa than any of the UK-based names we've been linked with.

But Moyes > Hughes

All points to Moyes.

Will shake up the dressing room. Still think he's a Scottish MON, but will do a good solid job all the same. Upstanding and has respect in the prem and fellow managers, won't be messed around thats for sure.

Anyone for Houllier retaining a position at the club (DOF) with Moyes blessing?

Has this villa insider been right in the past?

Yes and no.

Absolutely nailed Houllier last summer, long before the press got hold of it. Got the signing of Charlie Adam wrong back in January however, back when we all thought Blackpool might sell for £3.5m. That was very messy though, so I can understand confusion on that one.

For me Moyes over Hughes by quite a distance purely because Hughes will ditch us the minute a better job becomes available. His agent is Kia Joorabchian and I don't trust that prick.

We shall see. Would be amazing to sign Moyes this weekend then listen to smug Adrian Durham on talkSPORT on Monday claiming how horrible we are for tapping him up.

I think we have to accept that. If Hughes came in and got us champs league - yes some other club may come in for him.

But the logic that follows that is that we appoint someone who no one else will ever come in for - because they don't do that well !

In a column on the right hand side.

Thanks got it now, was kind of expecting a "breaking news" kind of story haha!

For me Moyes over Hughes by quite a distance purely because Hughes will ditch us the minute a better job becomes available. His agent is Kia Joorabchian and I don't trust that prick.

We shall see. Would be amazing to sign Moyes this weekend then listen to smug Adrian Durham on talkSPORT on Monday claiming how horrible we

are for tapping him up.

Id prefer Moyes as well.

But this "Hughes will ditch us the minute a better job becomes available" thing - i do not get.

Ditch us for who exactly??

For a bigger club to be interested he'd have to be do amazingly well with us . Ironically enough reckon for a bigger club to be interested he'd probably have to be doing so well with us that we ourseleves were breaking top 4 or something.

Thats something i cannot get worried about myself.

Thanks got it now, was kind of expecting a "breaking news" kind of story haha!

Trust the bloody mirror to break the story. They better not mess it up for us if the rumours are true!!