• Benitez
    • McClaren
    • Martinez
    • Hughes
    • Poyet
    • Coyle
    • Rijkaard
    • Other (Please State)

Some very interesting tweets by Villa Insider - Moyes story looks very plausible ....its happening!

Lerner and Moyes have got great respect for each other.

Remember the handshake at Villa Park this season before the Everton game live on Sky.

Can anyone find a link to the clip?

Thats the one. Cheers.

• Replies 12.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Moyes is gonna cost close to £10 million quid to prise off Everton due to his contract. He is still in Barbados too so if there is a meeting taking place must be with his agent. Though im doubting Randy would wanna pay his buy out clause.

Not worth it anyway, he should be chasing us now, just shows his non ambition, he has it easy at Eveton.

Believe, Rijkaard is in our list, but Randy wants premier league experience, so is not priority

I trust the board fully, they know what there doing, still have options even if they need to go abroad.!

Been some rumours early today that RL left the country again, so plausible he's left for Barbados to meet with Moyes tomorrow at 13.00.

Should it not be Moyes chasing us rather than the other way round

Exactly!

Moyes has been with Everton for nearly 10 years and won....................**** all!

Thats shows no ambition!

This 'he has not won anything' shit is midly frustrating. How many teams realistically can say they are going to win a trophy at the end of the season. now re-evaluate.

I agree it may not be about winning trophies to prove experience. But what im getting at is Moyes has had chances to move to bigger clubs previous, he could have had Tottenham but turned that down too, Surely this shows a distinct lack of ambition.

As Martinez showed, you take the jobs that you feel you can work in. Moyes may have had an issue with Levy, or thought that the DOF system may have continued. Not as simple as 'they are bigger im off'.

GH was 66/1 when that handshake took place! Wish I had a few bob on that
Why did they choose to highlight Houllier in that table anyway? Was it just because at that time he was a realistic candidate with the longest odds?

Would be **** over the moon if Moyes comes here. Has always been my top choice! He'll do more with our club than someone like Rijkaard in my opinion. Be an awesome coup for the club. I'll believe it when I see it though.

Looking back that was such a mad appointment. :lol:

did we interview Koeman or Klinsmann back then or get knocked back ?

Looking back that was such a mad appointment. :lol:

did we interview Koeman or Klinsmann back then or get knocked back ?

Not sure, but I remember koeman saying in the press he was interested at the time.

For me Moyes over Hughes by quite a distance purely because Hughes will ditch us the minute a better job becomes available. His agent is Kia Joorabchian and I don't trust that prick.

We shall see. Would be amazing to sign Moyes this weekend then listen to smug Adrian Durham on talkSPORT on Monday claiming how horrible we are for tapping him up.

Its obvious we will try for Moyes, if Everton play ball is another thing.

We dont deserve anyone decent really though, moaning whinging abusing fans!

I find this attitude more embarrassing than fans who aren't happy at certain things.

Moyes was at Arsenal v Villa game drinking and dining with Lerner...why ??

he was probably thirsty and hungry

very interesting.... plus that handshake last season, plus all this stuff about what villa_insider said tonight about moyes wanting to come last season but kenwright said no