• Poyet
    • Coyle
    • Rijkaard
    • Other (Please State)

• Replies 12.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Moyes - would be a major coup - but will be very difficult to snare. But Mark Hughes has a comparable record - so why not get a comparable manager a whole lot easier - its not as if Lerner and Faulkner are the 'Ace' poachers is it ?

comparable record? how? Hughes has never taken a side into top 4!

Exactly, if we are comparing records the only one out of the lot too have won anything is Steve.

Ignore twitter too many bsers and too many people who take tweets as the gospel, we wont be getting moyes but obviously id be happy to be proved wrong.

I ignore everyone because essentially no one has a **** clue.

Moyes - would be a major coup - but will be very difficult to snare. But Mark Hughes has a comparable record - so why not get a comparable manager a whole lot easier - its not as if Lerner and Faulkner are the 'Ace' poachers is it ?

Exactly, if we are comparing records the only one out of the lot too have won anything is Steve.

I have a horrible feeling you are going to now need to go and support Vitesse!

a misconception, hughes HAS NOT got a comparable record, his record is in fact pretty much a mirror of DOL's record , and we know what most people think of him and his record.

hughes is NOT a novice up and coming manager, he has managed for 11 years

really, i honestly cant understand why on earth people think hughes is anything other than a manager who will get 10th in the league each year with the odd 7th place finish mixed in with the odd 14th place finish

mind you, people were creaming over martinez? coyle?

it seems peoples expectations have been lowered to an all time low.

a horrid thought is that we are **** around on purpose to pretend we have been looking elsewhere so we dont **** fulham off while a deal has been on the card all the time for joe average 'mark hughes'

mind you if that were the case villa would be classed as bad as birmingham city for **** around with the fans, **** around with other managers and being bullshitting ****.

i dont think randy and co are the above so my initial horrid thought has been rationalised and dismissed in the space of a couple paragraphs.

phew!

OK - Hughes got Blackburn to 7th with very little cash - was the comparsion I meant. Not as good as moyes 4th - but with a bit more dosh available who knows.

He's currently employed - and the compensation paid to Fulham would be nominal.

I don't believe this Moyes talk. He stated only a few week ago he wasn't interested. I really think we should move on

Moyes is gonna cost close to £10 million quid to prise off Everton due to his contract. He is still in Barbados too so if there is a meeting taking place must be with his agent. Though im doubting Randy would wanna pay his buy out clause.

Not worth it anyway, he should be chasing us now, just shows his non ambition, he has it easy at Eveton.

Believe, Rijkaard is in our list, but Randy wants premier league experience, so is not priority

I trust the board fully, they know what there doing, still have options even if they need to go abroad.!

Apparently we have got a "list of managers" instead of "a manager".

7; 1 for each day of the week. Which day should they all do and why? Assuming the list is what i have posted previously; Coyle, Ancelotti, Martinez, Hughes, Benitez, Moyes, McClaren.