Things you often Wonder

mjmooney

Why people think "Anchorman" was funny...

had a similar argument in the Piss you off thread last week. didnt get much support :(

You should see the looks I get from people when I tell them I thought Saving Private Ryan was a crap movie  :D

It's like they want me deported

Why people think "Anchorman" was funny...

had a similar argument in the Piss you off thread last week. didnt get much support :(

To be fair, you're argument was that you couldn't understand the hype around the sequel.

I think it's fine, and understandable, to not like it. But the original was a huge deal, so to be perplexed by the hype is a bit naive.

Would Hitler have shot himself if the Allies were taking Berlin instead of the Soviets?

No, he'd have attempted to trade his knowledge and status.

The americans would have shot him whilst looking for Hitler.

Would Hitler have shot himself if the Allies were taking Berlin instead of the Soviets?

I think he probably would have regardless, suicide was really his only option in the face of the failure of the 3rd Reich. To be paraded by either the Soviets or the Americans in defeat would not have been rationalised with his Fuhrer image.

Had he not it would have become clear that at Nuremburg he was going to have his neck strectched anyway he'd have gone down the suicide route with Goering.  

What are you on about? He escaped and lived in Argentina.

When I did walking tours in Berlin. There was a joke in the the script that Hitler was in Hawaii, with Elvis, drinking mojitos. I used it once, and an American piped up saying: "That's bullshit, he shot himself!"

• Like 1

Since the last Rihanna concert i went to i have often wondered would she given the chance actually indulge me in some play time?

At this concert i was standing inside the 'Stage Pod' which was situated right on the stage with her. She kept coming over and eye balling me in particular which didn't go down too well with my fiancee and on one occasion rather than just touching my outstretched hand as she did with everyone else she actually grabbed my hand and sang (or mimed) into my face which gave the unsuspecting security man kittens.

The following week when i visited my fiancee at her work someone put on a Rihanna CD which left everyone in stiches apart from my fiancee who just smiled through gritted teeth.

Pure fantasy of course but what a babe, Rihanna i mean.

Since the last Rihanna concert i went to i have often wondered would she given the chance actually indulge me in some play time?

At this concert i was standing inside the 'Stage Pod' which was situated right on the stage with her. She kept coming over and eye balling me in particular which didn't go down too well with my fiancee and on one occasion rather than just touching my outstretched hand as she did with everyone else she actually grabbed my hand and sang (or mimed) into my face which gave the unsuspecting security man kittens.

The following week when i visited my fiancee at her work someone put on a Rihanna CD which left everyone in stiches apart from my fiancee who just smiled through gritted teeth.

Good lad, we all need our dreams. That's a good 'un though it has to be said.

What all of it?

just watch out for the sweetcorn husks.

Â