Things you often Wonder

mjmooney

Before everything got all corporate and sanitised, there used to be this wee burger stall at the back of a run-down arcade, and they sold possibly the dirtiest, greasiest burgers one could imagine (the grease saturated the kitchen roll they were served on within seconds), yet they were so **** tasty. One day, for a challenge, I ate three in a row.

I swear, I felt my heart struggle as it verged dangerously close to packing it in.

Edited by CarewsEyebrowDesigner

Someone bought me a Big Mac meal in work today for my birthday and I've just had a Domino's for dinner. Am I going to die?

I hate to be the one to tell you this but we are all going to die.

W-w-what? When?

Several times in our lives we are faced with the choice to have a Big Mac after a Domino's, we can refuse it many times but one day, the time comes when we give in and have one, we can't fight it forever. That is the day we die...

Someone bought me a Big Mac meal in work today for my birthday and I've just had a Domino's for dinner. Am I going to die?

W-w-what? When?

Several times in our lives we are faced with the choice to have a Big Mac after a Domino's, we can refuse it many times but one day, the time comes when we give in and have one, we can't fight it forever. That is the day we die...

I'd rather die than eat a Big Mac

Not that I'm a food snob or anything like that I just can't stand the lettuce , tomato and other muck they ruin it with

A burger should only be topped with bacon and cheese and as an occasional treat a fried egg .. Never ever anything green

• Like 1

W-w-what? When?

Phew, I shall Live on.  Had the Big Mac first.  Close shave for me though.

It's times like these that make you value the life you have.

• Like 1

Big Mac... must have been from the McDonald's up at the Milton Interchange :detect:

I'm on your tail.

Correct!  That's funny I saw you at Sainsbury's by Mill Street in Wantage.  No I didn't googlemap Wantage.  

There is nothing wrong with the Big Mac even if inferior to the Whopper but I am not sure it would taste of anything if the gherkin was removed.

Adding a goodly slice of strong Cheddar can transform them into something tasty, although some prefer Stilton.

The thing I always wonder, is whether any food can conquer the planet if it is not entirely bland?

Edited by MakemineVanilla

Well that is good news. It's not every day you learn you'll live forever.
  • Like 1

Seeing school from the other side has made me want to go back and watch myself when I was in school and see what a word removed I was.

Was?  ;)

And you are the most delightful person I've ever met who wouldn't dream of treating loved ones with contempt :)

• Like 2

Â