Things you often Wonder

mjmooney

Since the last Rihanna concert i went to i have often wondered would she given the chance actually indulge me in some play time?

At this concert i was standing inside the 'Stage Pod' which was situated right on the stage with her. She kept coming over and eye balling me in particular which didn't go down too well with my fiancee and on one occasion rather than just touching my outstretched hand as she did with everyone else she actually grabbed my hand and sang (or mimed) into my face which gave the unsuspecting security man kittens.

The following week when i visited my fiancee at her work someone put on a Rihanna CD which left everyone in stiches apart from my fiancee who just smiled through gritted teeth.

Pure fantasy of course but what a babe, Rihanna i mean.

What all of it?

No just the part about play time. The rest happened.

She's definitely into you. You should, like, phone her up, email her, tweet her, call at her door, camp in her garden, go to her every gig and stand at the front, and write a love song for her and post it on youtube.

No mate I already do that with One Direction.  ;)

I suppose her song Unfaithful really speaks to you, right?

Not as much as the "I shagged my Aunt because I'm a filthy deviant" song.

One of her lesser known b-sides, I believe.

No I wrote that song from personal experience and I just can't help being a horny sod.

• Like 1

Â