Things you often Wonder

mjmooney

On 03/04/2016 at 12:42, PussEKatt said:

a large school of fish and they turn suddenly, how is it they dont bang into each other ?

Synchronised swimming.

(They just watch what the ones immediately next to them do, and do the same).

3 hours ago, BOF said:

You often wonder Bryce Dallas Howard?

I often wonder would she take a poke of the podger ........in terminator ....no .....jurrasic park (world)...yes 

Edited by Meath_Villan

23 minutes ago, Meath_Villan said:

Yeah for Jurassic world....looked as rough as a builders arse in terminator 

Had to mooney. 

WB. 

Every single day of the week.

(and twice on Sunday).

On 4/3/2016 at 04:42, PussEKatt said:

When you see a large flock of birds or a large school of fish and they turn suddenly, how is it they dont bang into each other ?

Steven Wright did a joke about this years ago.   Said he had a summer job teaching all the baby fish to turn at the same time.

3 hours ago, BOF said:

When will it get renamed to Madison Cube Garden.

Well, if Futurama is an accurate prediction of the future, and I think it is, circa 3000AD, around the same sort of time the city is renamed New New York after an alien invasion decimates it.

Just now, Ginko said:

Well, if Futurama is an accurate prediction of the future, and I think it is, circa 3000AD, around the same sort of time the city is renamed New New York after an alien invasion decimates it.

We only know it's renamed by that point :)  Not when it was renamed before then.  Or do we?

20 minutes ago, Ginko said:

So far, the York tourist board have disregarded my suggestion that they should use the slogan "York - so good they only had to name it once". 

• Like 4

2 hours ago, Ginko said:

In that case, I'm going to go with... 2657AD, which I assume is post said alien invasion/city decimation.

I'd hope by then that we're not measuring dates based on a historically inaccurate description of an event that never happened.

• Like 2

Just now, limpid said:

I'd hope by then that we're not measuring dates based on a historically inaccurate description of an event that never happened.

I think we're stuck with this calendar.  Zombie Jesus or not :P 

28 minutes ago, limpid said:

based on a historically inaccurate description of an event that never happened

Can you have a historically accurate description of an event that never happened?  - If it didn't happen, how can it be described innacurately? It's like

"you said the spaghetti monster has 37 tendrils, but she doesn't, she's only got 35 tendrils. You're therefore innaccurate. Get it right next time you big numpty,"

It's like criticising someone for claiming "a fight between a minotaur and 112 Leprechauns was the best ever" for exaggerating, rather than for making stuff up.

Â