Things you often Wonder

mjmooney

19 minutes ago, Wainy316 said:

Weird to think that in a million or so years (if humans are still around), everybody will be forgotten,  Shakespeare, Hitler, Caesar, Da Vinci, Schwarzenegger, Heskey.  

Don't be so sure, we all still remember the Dinosaurs.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, AVFC_Hitz said:

Talking of this. I had a conversation with three girls of around 23/24 years of age in the pub the other day who had no idea who Elvis Presley was.

Thank you very much.

• Like 3

6 hours ago, AVFC_Hitz said:

Talking of this. I had a conversation with three girls of around 23/24 years of age in the pub the other day who had no idea who Elvis Presley was.

Were you all shook up?

I think we had this thread years and years ago...

The question was asked - who do you think is the most famous person of all time?

I seem to recall Hitler getting a votes, as well as Elvis. 

29 minutes ago, penguin said:

Not something I've always wondered but popped into my head the other day. I wonder how far down the football ladder you'd have to go for a Premier League team to beat you if they were only allowed to walk.

I'm guessing that a competent and fit park team would easily win. 

On a similar theory, football could be run on a handicap system with the stronger team being given a proptionately larger goal to defend.  My question is: Does the world produce enough steel to build a goal that would allow Birmingham Shitty to win a European trophy? 

• Haha 1

Â