Situation vacant... who do you want as the new Villa manager

TrentVilla

Who would you like as our new manager?  

684 members have voted

1. 1. Who would you like as our new manager?

• Moyes
    • Jol
    • Hughes
    • Coyle
    • Benitez
    • Lambert
    • Poyet
    • Martinez
    • Ancelotti
    • Deschamps
    • McLaren

• Replies 5.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The odds on Carlo are mouth-watering.

Must. not. hope.

But we must remember that odds in most cases mean nothing except that lots of money is being put on him, precisely because of rumours going on over the internet.

Some people put some money on Ancelotti because of some rumours going around and the odds tumble. It's just the bookie covering his losses.

We are not going to go from MON to Houllier to Hughes..

Deschamps remains a very good bet at (i think) 40/1.. I got 80/1 but thet was before the Houllier departure became official..

You have to take in consideration that Duverne is still an employee at the club..And an Excellent employee at that...Did anyone on this site have any complaints with the Villa fitness towards the end of this season? I think we can ALL say even Petrov looked a new player fitness wise.. This employee will not be shown the door as lightly as some seem to think.. Deschamps has worked with Duverne in the past, they are well aquainted in the football world. It would be a smoothe appointment and in line with "some" of the work Houllier has started.

Tell you who else Duverne has worked with:

raymond-domenech.jpg

I believe he's available :D

not felt like this since the bent deal... pure excitement. This has to be the right appointment and a sign of intent from Villa..

Ancelloti, Moyes, Hughes, Jol... any 1 of those 4 in my eyes would be an excellent appointment.

I go to bed tonight praying we don't wake up to the news Mclaren has got the job... lord help us.

Press Association Sport

they understand Mark Hughes resigned as Fulham manager tonight despite having agreed terms on a new contract with the club

it gets more and more baffling by the minute

Deschamps remains a very good bet at (i think) 40/1.. I got 80/1 but thet was before the Houllier departure became official..

You have to take in consideration that Duverne is still an employee at the club..And an Excellent employee at that...Did anyone on this site have any complaints with the Villa fitness towards the end of this season? I think we can ALL say even Petrov looked a new player fitness wise.. This employee will not be shown the door as lightly as some seem to think.. Deschamps has worked with Duverne in the past, they are well aquainted in the football world. It would be a smoothe appointment and in line with "some" of the work Houllier has started.

I really hope we appoint Deschamps just so you'll shut the **** up about him

Apparently the odds on Moyes coming to Villa have been cut in the last couple of hours while everyone's attention

has been on Hughes and Ancelotti...

As Mat Kendrick has tweeted... Today has had more twists than spaghetti junction!

Tell you who else Duverne has worked with:

raymond-domenech.jpg

I believe he's available :D

I've always thought he looks frighteningly like a grey haired MON..

I don't think we're going to get a decision for a while if I'm honest. Whereas I would quite like it if we did, assuming it was a manager I liked, it would be a bit strange if it was decided so quickly. These sorts of things require time and thought.