Situation vacant... who do you want as the new Villa manager

TrentVilla

Who would you like as our new manager?  

684 members have voted

1. 1. Who would you like as our new manager?

• Moyes
    • Jol
    • Hughes
    • Coyle
    • Benitez
    • Lambert
    • Poyet
    • Martinez
    • Ancelotti
    • Deschamps
    • McLaren

• Replies 5.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

why would Hughes resign today though ?

1.He has been told off the record that the villa job is his should he wish to apply

2.He was pissed off with Fulham - and the timing of his resignation is just coincidence

3.He knows another vacancy will occur - possibly as a result of villa recruiting a manager at another club.

Only 1 makes any sense to me.

So long as it is not Mclaren or Rafa thats ok by me

Isn't Hughes out of contracts and basically either 1. Leave or 2. Sign a 2 year contract.

Perhaps he just felt, if he signed a 2 year contract, he'd then have no chance of the likes of Villa job or other jobs...

1.He has been told off the record that the villa job is his should he wish to apply

2.He was pissed off with Fulham - and the timing of his resignation is just coincidence

3.He knows another vacancy will occur - possibly as a result of villa recruiting a manager at another club.

yes, i agree. i still think it'll be Hughes as well.

So long as it is not Mclaren or Rafa thats ok by me

playing billy big bollocks? Thinks that villa won't offer him a job because of fulham so he's taken the 1st step...

One hell of a gamble though

Can someone sum up the last few hours? I've been out and there has been 30 odd pages since!

Bham Mail say that Ancelloti will be next Villa manager.

Hughes quits Fulham - everyone thinks he's next Villa manager.

Villa says they aren't after Hughes.

Sky Italia say that Ancellotti will be next Villa manager.

Villatalk has no idea, but speculate madly.

:D

I think tomorrow is the day. I think we're gonna see some serious shit go down.

that was a couple of sundays ago :lol::lol:

:crylaugh:

Day is going a bit like this at the moment: wake at 630am - immediately refresh twitter and news now to see latest. 8am bus journey - repeat.

every half an hour at work - see above. Bus on way home - see above. Eat tea and log on to computer - see above. I think i may be heading for divorce at this rate !!!!

Day is going a bit like this at the moment: wake at 630am - immediately refresh twitter and news now to see latest. 8am bus journey - repeat.

every half an hour at work - see above. Bus on way home - see above. Eat tea and log on to computer - see above. I think i may be heading for divorce at this rate !!!!

Thats the life...Get a few beers in too :twisted:

Its not Hughes.

Moyes wont leave Everton.

Its not Benitez.

It maybe;

Deschamps

Ancelotti

Jol

Would love any of of them..Butb Deschamps is still the guy I think is best suited for our club..

I reckon Randy might be wary of another overseas manager - even more so another frenchman - besides he fails the pre req of premier league experience.

We haven't heard GMAC say Houllier will be back for a few hours !