Situation vacant... who do you want as the new Villa manager

TrentVilla

Who would you like as our new manager?  

684 members have voted

1. 1. Who would you like as our new manager?

• Moyes
    • Jol
    • Hughes
    • Coyle
    • Benitez
    • Lambert
    • Poyet
    • Martinez
    • Ancelotti
    • Deschamps
    • McLaren

• Replies 5.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I know it's too early to be talking about transfers...But IF we were to get Ancelotti, do you think he could persuade Anelka to come to the Villa? What would people think of that? He's already been told by Chelsea that he is surplus to requirements?

what would we do with him exactly? pay him insane money and sit him on the bench on the off chance bent gets injured?

Alright fair do's.

Just like what we are going to do to get Ancelotti; pay him peanuts obviously. hmmmm

I would definitely take RIJKAARD! I've always said that, great to hear he *might* be interested.

I just don't see it happening.

He was supposed to be interested last time around and as far as I know didn't even get an interview.

That might or might not have been because he didn't have PL experience which we were told was a prerequisite requirement and that hasn't changed.

Personally I don't think Rijkaard will be in the running.

One thing Rijkaard is excellent at, is

That was disgusting, I forgot that was him.

I remember it well and it was **** disgusting. That is the lowest of the low and says a lot about a man who would do such a thing.

i think we should all go to church and pray for Ancelotti, a lttle extra help wwont hurt.

As for Rafa and Rijkaard I would question whether the advancement of Villa was their motivation or to restore their own reputations.

Ancelotti or Deschamps for me

He's very welcome to try that on Steve Bruce next season, or MON if a Premier League club is mad enough to hire him. :lol:

You'd really be happy with the manager of our great club going around spitting at other managers. Its the lowest of the low and absolutely disgusting and says a lot about the people that do it and those who condone it.

He's very welcome to try that on Steve Bruce next season, or MON if a Premier League club is mad enough to hire him. :lol:

You'd really be happy with the manager of our great club going around spitting at other managers. Its the lowest of the low and absolutely disgusting and says a lot about the people that do it and those who condone it.

I'd rather be spat on than raped/murdered, personally :)

What a surprise that Hughes agent is Kia Joorabchian, that slimy scumbag will be up to something to get them both shit loads of cash.

I would have thought that very fact alone would have put Randy Lerner off hiring Hughes.

I'd rather be spat on than raped/murdered, personally :)

Still not a nice thing to do.

Personally, I hope that any Villa manager/player had more respect and professionalism than do something like that to another human being.

What a surprise that Hughes agent is Kia Joorabchian, that slimy scumbag will be up to something to get them both shit loads of cash.

I would have thought that very fact alone would have put Randy Lerner off hiring Hughes.

Yup thats why i thought too, the whole thing is dodge and up to no good.

I personally think Hughes is a smug annoying clearing in the woods, like when you burn the roof of your mouth and its annoying for ages.

Him leaving currently looks like nothing to do with Villa, thank god.

Hughes should definitely be a no now. He clearly is whoring himself out to the highest bidder citing "ambition" as the leading factor. Such a load of crap. Let Chelsea massage his ego and we'll go for a Moyes, Ancelotti or Jol.

Really hoping that something is announced this week and that Randy is flying in to appoint the right man and sort out Young's contract/departure.

i did quite like hughes to come villa but when i found this out a couple of days ago it put me off. no wonder he has had so many jobs with him as his agent, always looking for the next big money move and just couldnt see him staying at villa long enough to build something with joorabchian as his agent