Situation vacant... who do you want as the new Villa manager

TrentVilla

Who would you like as our new manager?  

684 members have voted

1. 1. Who would you like as our new manager?

• Moyes
    • Jol
    • Hughes
    • Coyle
    • Benitez
    • Lambert
    • Poyet
    • Martinez
    • Ancelotti
    • Deschamps
    • McLaren

Im really not fond of Ancelotti being manager. He has never built a team and he could struggle because of this.

:eek: :shock: :?

From what I can see players of note that he bought include Rivaldo, Tomasson, Nesta, Seedorf, Kaka, Stam, Crespo, Jankulovski, Cafu, Ronaldo, Oddo, Pato, Zambrotta, Flamini, Ronaldinho, Beckham.

for all them great players he signed he won 1 league title and 2 Champions League in 8 years at Milan. Not that great a record

I guess that is pretty crap compared to the **** all that we have won since 1996 under the managers we have employed.

• Replies 5.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ancelotti did sign Martin Laursen, who said this about him on June 1st 2009

Former Aston Villa defender Martin Laursen, who had a spell under Ancelotti at Milan between 2002-04, also pleaded for the 49-year-old Italian to be given time.

"I would say let him stay there for a long time even if the results are not so good at the beginning," Laursen told BBC Radio 5 Live.

"He works a lot on the training pitch, so he will be good for the team and good for Chelsea as a club.

"Ancelotti has a lot of experience dealing with big stars at Milan so he will like that at Chelsea.

"I think he is normally a calm person but he can be angry with players when he is not happy with the play," the Dane added.

"He will adapt to English football no problem, but I see the language barrier being his biggest problem overall."

I was sat on Villatalk, reading the news, Ancelotti was announced and I... JIZZED...IN...MY PANTS...

(Hope somebody gets that!) ;)

Good job you didn't open a window with this breeze...

I was sat on Villatalk, reading the news, Ancelotti was announced and I... JIZZED...IN...MY PANTS...

Good job you didn't open a window with this breeze...

:D:D

I was standing outside Villa Park, a crowd was growing, Ancelotti stepped out of his car and I JIZZED IN MY PANTS!!

:crylaugh:

Can you just image if McLaren got the job having received a grand total of 4 votes in this poll giving him a mighty 0%???

I imagine that stat would find its way into a paper or two.

You reckon? Are journalists really that lazy that they have to hang around message boards reading bullshit all day?

/ir0ny

I doubt the Mirror would come looking for material on here though, when they could just make some bullshit up...

8)

I was standing outside Villa Park, a crowd was growing, Ancelotti stepped out of his car and I JIZZED IN MY PANTS!!

:crylaugh:

:lol:

Works well, works well lol

Don't fancy Ancelotti. I don't have a clue who I would like, that would be gettable, so I wouldn't say no though. Seems to be like Capello, won loads elsewhere, but doesn't seem to be able to actually speak English and wouldn't work with players not up to the standard he's used to.

Don't fancy Ancelotti. I don't have a clue who I would like, that would be gettable, so I wouldn't say no though. Seems to be like Capello, won loads elsewhere, but doesn't seem to be able to actually speak English and wouldn't work with players not up to the standard he's used to.
Ancelotti always appeared to me to speak much better English than Capello. Not only that but he's actually achieved something in this country where as Capello hasn't.

There's also the small matter of him currently being in charge of the National team, minor details though.

(In fairness, the same thought crossed my mind yesterday when England went 2 down)

Got it stuck in my head all over again now dodgyknees, still funny as! U seen the Jack Sparrow one they've recently done?

Anyway back on topic, not getting ahead of myself but IF this happens, would be a real coup. Won't get excited yet though!