Situation vacant... who do you want as the new Villa manager

TrentVilla

Who would you like as our new manager?  

684 members have voted

1. 1. Who would you like as our new manager?

• Moyes
    • Jol
    • Hughes
    • Coyle
    • Benitez
    • Lambert
    • Poyet
    • Martinez
    • Ancelotti
    • Deschamps
    • McLaren

• Replies 5.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

One thing Rijkaard is excellent at, is
He's very welcome to try that on Steve Bruce next season, or MON if a Premier League club is mad enough to hire him. :lol:

You'd really be happy with the manager of our great club going around spitting at other managers. Its the lowest of the low and absolutely disgusting and says a lot about the people that do it and those who condone it.

I'd rather be spat on than raped/murdered, personally :)

Still not a nice thing to do.

Personally, I hope that any Villa manager/player had more respect and professionalism than do something like that to another human being.

Well if I remember right (stand to be corrected), Voller was being rascist to him and he just lost his rag. Not condoning his action, but Voller seemingly was totally out of order.

What a surprise that Hughes agent is Kia Joorabchian, that slimy scumbag will be up to something to get them both shit loads of cash.

I would have thought that very fact alone would have put Randy Lerner off hiring Hughes.

He was Hughes' agent last year and apparently top of the shopping list.

He's very welcome to try that on Steve Bruce next season, or MON if a Premier League club is mad enough to hire him. :lol:

You'd really be happy with the manager of our great club going around spitting at other managers. Its the lowest of the low and absolutely disgusting and says a lot about the people that do it and those who condone it.

It was a joke. :bang:

Well after last nights 'inside scoop' I've stuck £30 on Moyes at 16-1 with BetFred.

The £480 profit will come in very handy for summer hols!

Whats this about then?

It was a joke. :bang:

:lol:

Personally, I hope that any Villa manager/player had more respect and professionalism than do something like that to another human being.

Well if I remember right (stand to be corrected), Voller was being rascist to him and he just lost his rag. Not condoning his action, but Voller seemingly was totally out of order.

Voller's behaviour was equally appalling agreed. Still not something I'd like to see associated with Villa.

Well after last nights 'inside scoop' I've stuck £30 on Moyes at 16-1 with BetFred.

what inside scoop??

At around 2:30ish this morning, I think Yankee gave some news that his source thought that Moyes was favourite to take the job. Speculation, reliable info, call it what you want.

Voller's behaviour was equally appalling agreed. Still not something I'd like to see associated with Villa.

How many years ago was this? Get over it dude. It didn't put Barcelona off. Incidentally I don't want him either, but for footballing reasons and not because he spat at someone 15 or so years ago

what inside scoop??

At around 2:30ish this morning, I think Yankee gave some news that his source thought that Moyes was favourite to take the job. Speculation, reliable info, call it what you want.

In short, it's another rumour, that joins the hundreds of other "ITK" rumours made over the past few days.

I'm sure we've all done worse things in life than spitting at someone, can't imagine that kind of thing will play heavily on Lerner's mind when choosing a new manager.

I don't know how people can place such large wagers based on an ITK. I would much rather live regretting making a bet than making a bet and getting it wrong based on mere speculation. All the more power to those that can, but like 'stewavfc' stated.. It would be a coup for the summer holidays, but if it doesn't happen you are down £30 which is a backwards move.

Actually Rijkaard and Voller are best of freinds now, so I beleive. I do know it was totally out of character from Rijkaard. He is supposed to be a very nice person. Used to love watching him play, when I lived in Amsterdam and was a season ticket holder at Ajax.

I don't know how people can place such large wagers based on an ITK. I would much rather live regretting making a bet than making a bet and getting it wrong based on mere speculation. All the more power to those that can, but like 'stewavfc' stated.. It would be a coup for the summer holidays, but if it doesn't happen you are down £30 which is a backwards move.

If only gambling was risk free eh ! :winkold:

someone wrote that they heard that lerner should be flying in tuesday. this would make sense as ashley young has said he will now talk to randy about the future before his holiday and one of the newspapers said that randy will confirm ancelotti on friday while he is here. to go with that mat kendrick said on twitter avfc hope to announce end of week or begginnig of next week. interesting.fingers crossed