Situation vacant... who do you want as the new Villa manager

TrentVilla

Who would you like as our new manager?  

684 members have voted

1. 1. Who would you like as our new manager?

• Moyes
    • Jol
    • Hughes
    • Coyle
    • Benitez
    • Lambert
    • Poyet
    • Martinez
    • Ancelotti
    • Deschamps
    • McLaren

So you would have Rafa back?

Would you have Rafa back over Kenny?

I wanted Rafa back before Kenny was appointed.

I'm thrilled with Kenny though. If he called it a day, I'd definitely want Rafa back.

Give me 10 points on why he should be our manager. You could sell me.

He's explained his reasoning clearly enough, even if most of us don't agree with it. I'm sure you could find 10 points in his posts.

Anyone would think you were just posting to wind him up.

• Replies 5.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Carlo Ancelotti is like the football equivalent of getting an unlimited all-access pass to Spearmint Rhino with unlimited booze.

Steve McClaren is the football equivalent of getting leprosy and a smack in the chops.

Carlo Ancelotti is like the football equivalent of getting an unlimited all-access pass to Spearmint Rhino with unlimited booze.

He'll tease with things we're not used to getting, but when we wake up he'll have gone and we'll suffer a serious hangover for a while?

Steve McClaren is the football equivalent of getting leprosy and a smack in the chops.

I'm gonna enjoy your posts :D

He'll tease with things we're not used to getting, but when we wake up he'll have gone and we'll suffer a serious hangover for a while?

We might not remember any of it, but we'll know it was the best of times.

Lots of speculation circling now that Carlo Ancelotti will be the next villa manager and we are just waiting for Lerner to finalise things next week. I'm not ITK, just praying and hoping for this to be true from what I've heard.

Lots of speculation circling now that Carlo Ancelotti will be the next villa manager and we are just waiting for Lerner to finalise things next week. I'm not ITK, just praying and hoping for this to be true from what I've heard.
For the sake of my computer screen I kind of hope that isn't true. :)

I bet the morning papers have us close to naming at least 3 different papers as they all enter a 'throwing shit at a wall' contest hoping to be the one that gets something to stick.

I hope we get The Daily Sport then or did that go bust ? :winkold:

Strong rumours up in Glasgow that we are to go for a cheeky attempt for Neil Lennon.

Where did you hear that? I had a text earlier suggesting something similar from a friend who has a source close to the Club, but I thought I was seeing things!

Strong rumours up in Glasgow that we are to go for a cheeky attempt for Neil Lennon.

Where did you hear that? I had a text earlier suggesting something similar from a friend who has a source close to the Club, but I thought I was seeing things!

It was back page of the Glasgow Evening paper tonight mate. Maybe worth an outside bet.

It was back page of the Glasgow Evening paper tonight mate. Maybe worth an outside bet.

Oh right! God knows then! I've got a sneaky feeling the Board might go for someone such as Lennon who hasn't been mentioned much up untill now.