Situation vacant... who do you want as the new Villa manager

TrentVilla

Who would you like as our new manager?  

684 members have voted

1. 1. Who would you like as our new manager?

• Moyes
    • Jol
    • Hughes
    • Coyle
    • Benitez
    • Lambert
    • Poyet
    • Martinez
    • Ancelotti
    • Deschamps
    • McLaren

Great news guys!

A nose approached me tonight, saying that he had "inside info" on whom was about to take over our great club.

Now im not a patiant guy, and talking to the afflicted kind of upsets the stomach, but i thought i should give idiot my ear :oops:

What transpired in this one way conversation, was that Ancelotti will take over on Monday.....

There is one proviso though :shock:

Apparently (and i have no reason to doubt the fool) there are conditions!!

Ancelotti has apparently told Randy that he has to sign both Ben Foster and Scott Dann, or we can basicly shove it :shock:

Now im not a guy to mince words with the heathens, but i was so gobsmaked that i had to take heed to what this sage of wisdom was telling me.

I mean, for **** sake......it has to be true :lol:

• Replies 5.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Strong rumours up in Glasgow that we are to go for a cheeky attempt for Neil Lennon.

Where did you hear that? I had a text earlier suggesting something similar from a friend who has a source close to the Club, but I thought I was seeing things!

It was back page of the Glasgow Evening paper tonight mate. Maybe worth an outside bet.

Oh right! God knows then! I've got a sneaky feeling the Board might go for someone such as Lennon who hasn't been mentioned much up untill now.

Hmmmm, you would think there might be something to it. Im only telling you what I have heard Brumerican!

Great news guys!

A nose approached me tonight, saying that he had "inside info" on whom was about to take over our great club.

Now im not a patiant guy, and talking to the afflicted kind of upsets the stomach, but i thought i should give idiot my ear :oops:

What transpired in this one way conversation, was that Ancelotti will take over on Monday.....

There is one proviso though :shock:

Apparently (and i have no reason to doubt the fool) there are conditions!!

Ancelotti has apparently told Randy that he has to sign both Ben Foster and Scott Dann, or we can basicly shove it :shock:

Now im not a guy to mince words with the heathens, but i was so gobsmaked that i had to take heed to what this sage of wisdom was telling me.

I mean, for **** sake......it has to be true :lol:

heaven

I know it's too early to be talking about transfers...But IF we were to get Ancelotti, do you think he could persuade Anelka to come to the Villa? What would people think of that? He's already been told by Chelsea that he is surplus to requirements?

Hmmmm, you would think there might be something to it. Im only telling you what I have heard Brumerican!

Thats cool , but we won't be hiring Neil Lennon.

I take it this is personal opinion or are you trying to make people think you are ITK?

:!:

I know it's too early to be talking about transfers...But IF we were to get Ancelotti, do you think he could persuade Anelka to come to the Villa? What would people think of that? He's already been told by Chelsea that he is surplus to requirements?

what would we do with him exactly? pay him insane money and sit him on the bench on the off chance bent gets injured?

Thats cool , but we won't be hiring Neil Lennon.

I take it this is personal opinion or are you trying to make people think you are ITK?

:!:

I know nothing.

I will eat my own bollocks if we hire Lennon though.

what would we do with him exactly? pay him insane money and sit him on the bench on the off chance bent gets injured?

would rather play gabby with bent than sign Anelka for a year or two

Frank Rijkaard may well be the next manager. I beleive he has indicated that he would be prepared to take the job at Villa. I was half asleep, but SSN mentioned it this morning and I didn't catch te source of the rumour. Worth a bet on him.

UTV

we wouldnt hire lennon because of the circus that'd follow him

last thing we want are nail bombs in the post

That'd stop if he left Celtic.

I wouldnt hire him because he's shit and nothing else. They should have pissed over Rangers the last 2 years. but he isn't good enough. He is also a nob.

I would go as far as saying that if there was one manager on the planet who seems to represent all the things that Randy doesnt want in a manager, its Neil Lennon.

Overly agressive.

Zero Premier League managerial experience.

Overly agressive.

Controversial.

Suspect transfer market dealings.

Ginger.

The list could go on, but I think my last point sums it up nicely.