Situation vacant... who do you want as the new Villa manager

TrentVilla

Who would you like as our new manager?  

684 members have voted

1. 1. Who would you like as our new manager?

• Moyes
    • Jol
    • Hughes
    • Coyle
    • Benitez
    • Lambert
    • Poyet
    • Martinez
    • Ancelotti
    • Deschamps
    • McLaren

• Replies 5.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just had a crazy moment. Bought my chips, as I always do on a Friday. Anyway I squirted ketchup all over them... and what do you know? The ketchup spelt out the word 'Ancelotti'. It was of epic, ouija board style proportions.

I'm just not sure it's a reliable sauce.

Was it Heinz or HP?

Heinz mate

Just had a crazy moment. Bought my chips, as I always do on a Friday. Anyway I squirted ketchup all over them... and what do you know? The ketchup spelt out the word 'Ancelotti'. It was of epic, ouija board style proportions.

Was it Heinz or HP?

Heinz mate

I would take it with a pinch of salt then mate.

Was it Heinz or HP?

Heinz mate

I would take it with a pinch of salt then mate.

And lashings of vinegar

Durham and Goughy arguing on TalkSport now about whether we're big enough to attract Ancelotti.

Gough says we're already a big attractive club, bigging us up etc, Durham reckons Ancelotti's too big for us..

What a surprise the 2 talksport presenters have different views.

So if he comes, we have ambition.

If not.....

Randy = Uncle Doug with a quaint accent :shock:

I'd love it if we could put life into such simple terms :) FWIW I don't think your summary is the case. For one, we're assuming the newspaper isn't talking bullshit in the first place. Secondly, we're assuming that both sides of the discussion have the same ideas of what constitutes a legitimate time frame to achieve CL or even that they have the same ideas of what would feasibly get CL in this current Premier League landscape.

I think that if Ancelotti is hanging his hat on Villa convincing him that they'll provide him with enough money to get us into the CL then we won't be getting him. Not because we're not ambitious, but because we're not recklessly stupid and professionally negligent. If he doesn't think he's a good enough coach to be able to get 4th place without a bottomless pit of money then maybe he's not the man for us anyway. I don't want to be Leeds and we're not Man Citeh.

Agreed.

So no melt down then? :lol:

Durham and Goughy arguing on TalkSport now about whether we're big enough to attract Ancelotti.

Gough says we're already a big attractive club, bigging us up etc, Durham reckons Ancelotti's too big for us..

But thats wat there meant to do a on talk radio station and take contrary views. They would run out of topics if they agreed with each other all the time lol

But thats wat there meant to do a on talk radio station and take contrary views. They would run out of topics if they agreed with each other all the time lol

Pardon?

Init kid. Sickk one

Durham is such a wankbag. So we have to settle for someone like McLaren as we aren't in the CL.

Unfortunately, hes just stating what a lot of other Football fans outside the family (sorry, couldent resist :lol: ) think.

Modern supporters have been brought up on an era of greed, where success is measured in how much you spend, and that sky sports is the World governing body of Football.

If the modern game was something i could punch, then i would give it a right belting :twisted:

Remember when that geezer off heart fm got everyone to post an envelope with a dollop of HP sauce to John Prescott's constituency as a way to protest against the closure of the factory?

Anyway, I'm digressing... Sorry mods

* Didier Deschamps

He tried Juventus, Roma and Chelsea, yet one by one, the doors close for Didier Deschamps, who could well eventually stay at Marseille for another season.

"The only thing I can tell you is that I have made no commitment ", said Didier Deschamps. Suddenly, all assumptions were studied under the microscope. Does he leave? Remain there to OM? These questions have become existential for Marseilles.

But one after the other, the tracks of a possible departure of Didier Deschamps seem to vanish and disappear. That of a departure to Juventus quickly ended lorsqu'Antonio Conte officially signed to take the old lady hands. In Chelsea, where the name of the former Monaco coach also runs to replace Carlo Ancelotti freshly fired after one season. Guus Hiddink - the current coach of Turkey - which could land on the bench by several media. Concerning Roma, while contacts had intensified in recent days is finally Luis Enrique who should take over the Roman club.

Under contract until 2012, the coach of the club - free to enter where he wants on June 15, with a provision of 3 million - does not have much choice. There are a few tracks from the outset, as a possible transfer to the OL, but that remains unlikely. Finally, all these news should be greeted with some relief on the side of the club. The leaders are desperate to keep Deschamps. Maybe he wants to be told we love ... Well I say! Didier Yes, we love you, and we would like you to stay! "Said Jean-Claude Dassier.

Anyone think Deschamps would be a better bet than Ancelotti? I think he will be cheaper and build a better squad for less money.. :shock:

What a surprise the 2 talksport presenters have different views.

Do you think they flip a coin before each topic to decide who is going to take which side?

Yeah I know it's the show format, but it's nice to hear us being talked about on the show for a change, we had a fair bit of airtime last night too.

Remember when that geezer off heart fm got everyone to post an envelope with a dollop of HP sauce to John Prescott's constituency as a way to protest against the closure of the factory?

Anyway, I'm digressing... Sorry mods

You want us to mail Randy pieces of spaghetti and pasta?