Emile Heskey

R.Bear

But who will we hoof the ball up to now? Or better yet, who will miss a wide open net? Oh, Gabby is still on the team, you say?

No, no, you've got it all wrong. Gabby won't miss. He'll fire off a shot straight at the target. The target being the keeper.

He scored against the Baggies.

Yes indeed...a very memorable goal for the fact that his reaction was one of utmost surprise :lol: I don't think he was expecting the ball to reach him, but it did, and just happened to hit his head and go in. He also scored against Blackburn at some point...can't remember which league/FA Cup/League Cup games though.

Bye big man! I am one of those who was always rootin' for ya :P

Dunno but I'm sure he searched me when getting into Lord's on Monday. Could possibly have just been someone who looked like him.

So like every defender he has ever played against you had him in your pocket ????

He won't be coaching the strikers that's for certain.

Might do well playing prop forward or Rugby League.

Oh! I forgot! He was playing that at Villa Park! :lol:

:lol::lol::lol:

I hear Blackpool may make an offer soon? No! Not Ian Holloway, but the bloke running the Donkeys along the Golden Mile!! :lol::lol::lol:

I heard Mark Delaney was offering to run him in the half mile?

Yeh! It was the day Delaney's Donkey run the half mile race! :lol::lol:

Good Bye Emile, unlike your misses I certainly won't be missing you like e(mile!!) :lol::lol::lol:

Apart from that, Good Luck, lot's of hard feelings, unless ofcourse you happen to end up back at sha. (Fingers (Hooves) crossed :lol: )

Oh & finally, farmer Giles says he's absolutely devestated as he will no longer be supplying you £60 grand's bale of hay per week anymore! :cry: :lol::lol:

pps - Armstrong, the first man on the moon kindly asks if you would sign the ball he found inside a crater during the lunar landing. He claims it's definitely one of yours as it's original flight path has been tracked back to your right hoof!! :lol::lol:

"Heskey's gone m'lud, Heskey's gone! Oh lord Heskey's gone!" :):)

I hear Blackpool may make an offer soon? No! Not Ian Holloway, but the bloke running the Donkeys along the Golden Mile!! :lol::lol::lol:

Good Bye Emile, unlike your misses I certainly won't be missing you like e(mile!!) :lol::lol::lol:

Apart from that, Good Luck, lot's of hard feelings, unless ofcourse you happen to end up back at sha. (Fingers (Hooves) crossed :lol: )

Oh & finally, farmer Giles says he's absolutely devestated as he will no longer be supplying you £60 grand's bale of hay per week anymore! :cry: :lol::lol:

pps - Armstrong, the first man on the moon kindly asks if you would sign the ball he found inside a crater during the lunar landing. He claims it's definitely one of yours as it's original flight path has been tracked back to your right hoof!! :lol::lol:

Your jokes are terrible, please stop.

heskeys problem, and it hasnt just been at the villa is the fact that he looks like his got no confidence or belief in his own ability. a guy of his height and build should be a nightmare for defenders but he is so easy to defend against

Worst post of the year contender?

Â