Emile Heskey

R.Bear

i liken his signing to that of cascarino

we were in a great position to finish in a fantastic place in the top division

we need to sign a striker to keep the momentum up

there is 2 to choose from, 1 of them is prolific and a natural, the other 'works hard'

each bloody time we signed the cock head instead of the finisher

sheringham we could have got at the time, we would have won the bloody league

bent this time instead, spurz were off loading him and we would have finished in the top 4 qualifying for the champions league

both players we singed cost us shit loads in wages and were next to **** useless

Sunday will be the day i break out the Litre of Jack i've just bought back from Portugal and Dance like an idiot about this.... Heskey leaving! its like a dream Its like signing a new player. Its saying good bye to the MOST AWFUL player to ever of graced Villa Park. He is the Anti-football, he was a sign of the current apocalypse (he was the white horse carrying famine).

goodbye

Would be a kinda fitting way to go out for him

His gesture when he left to join Liverpool shouldn't be forgotten so he should be given a good reception by their fans

What was the gesture Tonyh ?

Goodbye Emile - never worked out as we'd all have hoped, in his defense he always gave 100% and if any of the idiot managers had played him up top instead of wide we might have seen a better output.

Pity that most of teh fans have been on his back throughout his time here - he's not a goalscorer but is a far better player than is given credit for - he always gave his all and helped us at the end of this season when Gabby has done **** all and looks disinterested.

His wages were a disgrace but MON squandered ten of millions on wages, so hardly a surprise, at least he played a few games unlike Beyte etc.

Goodbye Emile and good luck!

Goodbye Emile - never worked out as we'd all have hoped, in his defense he always gave 100% and if any of the idiot managers had played him up top instead of wide we might have seen a better output.

Pity that most of teh fans have been on his back throughout his time here - he's not a goalscorer but is a far better player than is given credit for - he always gave his all and helped us at the end of this season when Gabby has done **** all and looks disinterested.

His wages were a disgrace but MON squandered ten of millions on wages, so hardly a surprise, at least he played a few games unlike Beyte etc.

Always given his all? The games when he has bothered stand out a mile, the rest he lumbered around and cried like a baby at the slightest bit of contact.

He's also had plenty of opportunities up front and proved equally inept under each manager.

Is this a parody account? or are you Emile?

Epitomised the dour side of O'Neill. He was our 'Izzet moment', where we could have signed Defour (who if I remember was practically inviting us to bid for him) or taken a punt on a player of real international quality to push on into the top four, or even just a goalscorer. I don't necessarily blame Heskey for this, he has always been a limited player but will serve as a constant memory to what could have been.

A terrible signing. We all feared he would not contribute enough goals etc etc and he duly delivered. Always gave 100% effort as every player should do.

I have nothing against the guy, he is just not very good.

Mat Kendrick ‏ @MatKendrick

McLeish insists Villa have yet to decide the futures of Heskey and Cuellar despite both players announcing their exits

There is still hope for Emile yet.....

He's just not a goal scorer

As a target man to hold the ball up, he's as good as they come, as we witnessed last week, superb

Exactly CI> (Although can't believe I've just typed that) And seriously target man with 7 defenders supporting you, must be a pretty tough gig.

Also wages not his fault. Who would tell a prospective employer they were offering to pay them too much.

• 2 weeks later...

In all the excitement I guess it is a good day to bury bad news, he has finally been released today!!!!

15 goals in 111 games what a fabulous return

Â