Emile Heskey

R.Bear

Watching Emile for the Jets against Melbourne Hearts. Been a great game. Heskey has been alright. Got a yellow card for dissent. Looks like a large part of his success over there is down to Australian teams not being able to defend. 3 minutes to go and it's 3-3. Heskey has a chance to make himself a hero here. It's all Jets. Heskey still is lurking around the centre of the pitch though, only moving forward to the box when the ball is about to be pumped in. It's his game and he's not going to change now.

I think I like a league where Heskey is a superstar

• 3 weeks later...

Watching Emile for the Jets against Melbourne Hearts. Been a great game. Heskey has been alright. Got a yellow card for dissent. Looks like a large part of his success over there is down to Australian teams not being able to defend. 3 minutes to go and it's 3-3. Heskey has a chance to make himself a hero here. It's all Jets. Heskey still is lurking around the centre of the pitch though, only moving forward to the box when the ball is about to be pumped in. It's his game and he's not going to change now.

I think I like a league where Heskey is a superstar

It gives hope to the common man.

• 4 weeks later...

World Cup winner and current AC Milan star Rivaldo has singled out Liverpool's Emile Heskey as the English player he most admires and insists the Kop star could cope in the Brazil team

World Cup winner and current AC Milan star Rivaldo has singled out Liverpool's Emile Heskey as the English player he most admires and insists the Kop star could cope in the Brazil team.

Rivaldo played against Heskey for Barcelona twice last season and again in the World Cup and insists he rates the Liverpool No.8 very, very highly.

"Heskey may be heavily criticised by some English fans but I don't see it like that," he says. "I played against him a couple of times for Barcelona against Liverpool in the Champions League and realised what a quality player he is. It wasn't long before I began thinking what weight of character and strength Heskey possessed. I told the other players [in Brazil] how dangerous he was. I admire the way he attacks the Premierhip. So when you ask me which Englishman I think would be able to cope with playing in my team, Brazil, I say Heskey."

Tagged: brazil

got sent this link today from 2002 :)

http://www.liverpoolfc.com/news/latest-news/rivaldo-heskey-is-good-enough-for-brazil

• 3 months later...

Well this seasons A-League Bloopers is out:

About a minute or so in you can behold the glory that is Emile Heskey do what he does

Edited by sne

Â