dudevillaisnice

5 minutes ago, Keyblade said:

Wouldn't say he failed or flop. Finished 2 places and 10 points higher than last season and they were likely to get better with more of his signings this summer.

Yeah that's how I see it too

Whenever I've seen them they've had some right old shit in the starting 11 and youngsters making up the numbers on the bench 

They've spent so much bad money that they still need to spend a ton more, they need a new midfield and wide men (which is interesting as we could be in that market too) 

Could see this coming...

Ancellotti never stay for too long, about two years is his average.

Only a week or two ago Ancellotti was critical of the ESL shenanigans and now he can't get paid fast enough. 

Football lost morality a few decades ago, money talks.

1 minute ago, villa4europe said:

Whenever I've seen them they've had some right old shit in the starting 11 and youngsters making up the numbers on the bench 

They've spent so much bad money that they still need to spend a ton more, they need a new midfield and wide men (which is interesting as we could be in that market too) 

Vs us they had Iwobi and Andre Gomes. Not sure thats Ancelotti fault they are his bench options

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, PaulC said:

so his 11th managerial appointment. yes hes won a lot of trophies but hes had the best jobs but failed at Everton a lesser club.  yes you can maker excuses for him! But he flopped. 

How has he flopped? Were Everton some regular top 6 team when he took over

1 minute ago, villa4europe said:

They have so many shit signings from older managers that they can't shift. Bernard, Iwobi, Delph, Gomes, would have added Sigurdsson to that list but he's been great under Ancelotti. This hasn't been the quick rebuild/re-jigs that Ancelotti is probably used to. It'll take time, but he was taking them in the right direction. Probably was too soon to appoint him.

2 minutes ago, PaulC said:

I see what he did as failure

improving the team from the previous season is failure. Smith is in big trouble next season from some people 

What did you expect him to do? 

Just now, Zatman said:

improving the team from the previous season is failure. Smith is in big trouble next season from some people 

What did you expect him to do? 

He was obviously paid a lot of money and basically not progressed the team at all and now hes leaving so if thats not failure I dont know what is. 

2 hours ago, BleedClaretAndBlue said:

Carlo Ancelotti going to Everton is like Al Pacino rocking up at Eastenders

There former residents of this Liverpool based soap are fuming at this analogy.

55608344-45AF-4D42-980A-E40D657997B5.jpeg

10 minutes ago, PaulC said:

He was obviously paid a lot of money and basically not progressed the team at all and now hes leaving so if thats not failure I dont know what is. 

He won 10 points more than last season. Thats progress

Real Madrid are a mess.

One day we will have Raul managing Real against a Barca side managed by Xavi, but guess it will be another year or 3 before that.

• Like 1

58 minutes ago, PaulC said:

Not according to Everton fans. He failed they want a young hungry manager. 

EleG9uH.gif

• Like 1

1 hour ago, PaulC said:

Not according to Everton fans. He failed they want a young hungry manager. 

Everton with all that recent success shoyld be happy when Eddie Howe or Philip Cocu turns up

Apparently he had a fall out with the DOF about targets. Can understand why Everton would be reluctant to sign more players in and around 30 as Carlo wanted.

It could be a blessing for them medium to long term!

Â