dudevillaisnice

1 hour ago, sne said:

Perhaps he just wanted his family out so he could hang out and get drunk with his mates and boink a couple of working girls?

Post of the day. Purely for the inclusion of the word "boink". Great work my friend.

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, PaulC said:

Not saying its right but its strange to me that his wife is away on holiday without him. Its international break so why is he not with her. 

I think she's always on holiday! The joys of not having at work. 

15 minutes ago, Demitri_C said:

You seriously defending that behaviour for a husband and father? 

Of course not but what should be focused on is the drinking and driving which to my mind is far worse. And if he was drinking for 10 hours then I think its a very very serious offence

Edited by PaulC

Seems the 'office worker' lady is jus a gold-digger after all!

Office worker, 29, who 'hugged and kissed Wayne Rooney' is on sugar daddy website searching for £6,000-a-month man to 'financially dominate' and claims she WOULD have slept with him behind pregnant Coleen's back

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4846610/Wayne-Rooney-woman-Laura-Simpson-Sugar-Daddy-website.html

You can tell the type...

Just now, Genie said:

Basically a prostitute then?

Well, she likes going to Dubai, Ibiza and Marbella... the usual places that hoes go to 'work'

12 hours ago, Xela said:

Well, she likes going to Dubai, Ibiza and Marbella... the usual places that hoes go to 'work'

She's pretty much the worst of the worst. An ugly, uneducated human mudslide who believes she is entitled to a "substantial" lifestyle (as per her profile) because what? She regularly goes to 'marbs' and Dubai and has a fake set of tits? What a pathetic bottom feeding word removed.

• Like 3

2 hours ago, Dr_Pangloss said:

She's pretty much the worst of the worst. An ugly, uneducated human mudslide who believes she is entitled to a "substantial" lifestyle (as per her profile) because what? She regularly goes to 'marbs' and Dubai and has a fake set of tits? What a pathetic bottom feeding word removed.

Yes  I agree 

2 hours ago, Dr_Pangloss said:

Maybe. But dad of three with a pregnant wife and previous is far far worse in my view.

It is disgusting behaviour from Rooney not to mention criminal, I detest drink drivers. If reports are true he was three times the limit I hope he sees the inside of a cell.

• Like 3

14 minutes ago, TrentVilla said:

Maybe. But dad of three with a pregnant wife and previous is far far worse in my view.

It is disgusting behaviour from Rooney not to mention criminal, I detest drink drivers. If reports are true he was three times the limit I hope he sees the inside of a cell.

Yes you know my feeling about drink driving from another thread.  If that's true. He should serve time! but he can afford the best lawyers so probably slap on the wrist fine and driving ban

• Like 1

Â