dudevillaisnice

After 2 games its too early to judge where teams will finish. Last season it looked like Man City were going to run away with it and Chelsea had a really poor start. No doubt Everton got the rub of the green last night but that will balance itself out. What I see from Man City is an incredible bench with players that can come on and make a huge difference. United are the same

13 minutes ago, PaulC said:

After 2 games its too early to judge where teams will finish. Last season it looked like Man City were going to run away with it and Chelsea had a really poor start. No doubt Everton got the rub of the green last night but that will balance itself out. What I see from Man City is an incredible bench with players that can come on and make a huge difference. United are the same

No argument about united or city. I've been having the same debate with my mate who thinks I'm overrating Everton. I just look at them as a unit and think they are very strong. Great keeper, great defence, very strong midfield. Just lacking a bit of firepower upfront. 

1 hour ago, VillaChris said:

Still need a striker but think Calvert-lewin has been great so far. He's my outside tip to make the world cup squad.

According to someone I know connected with Everton he is a huge prospect and they are pretty excited about him.

6 hours ago, VillaChris said:

Pickford going to be starting keeper at the world cup.

As long as it's not Hart. We've got at least 3 keepers capable of being number 1 and being more than good enough. Pickford, Butland and Forster. 

Edited by villan-scott

2 hours ago, BOF said:

They can't put him in jail.  He's too pretty for jail.

Remind me to never holiday in Dublin if Wayne Rooney is considered pretty :P

4 hours ago, PaulC said:

Now charged so guess he could serve time. 

Few people get locked up first time for drink driving, unless they're obscenely over the limit (as in 3-4+ times over it). He'll get a driving ban and a fine.

Â