dudevillaisnice

Apparently driving a woman's car back to hers when he was stopped. 

On the Daily Mail site so not saying anything that hasn't been reported. 

1 hour ago, Davkaus said:

Few people get locked up first time for drink driving, unless they're obscenely over the limit (as in 3-4+ times over it). He'll get a driving ban and a fine.

Its possible after a 10 hour drinking session

1 hour ago, Xela said:

Compare 'Wazza' to Ronaldo and his behaviour and discipline and you can see why one is still at the very top of his game. 

Yep I've liked Rooney very much down the years as a player but it's always been clear he's had a lax attitude to keeping in shape during summers and breaks which means he loses form. Someone like Ronaldo is on a different level in that aspect, he treats his body like a temple and could easily play into his late 30s at a really good level.

• Like 1

Wayne Rooney, what an absolute tool. Wonder if Colleen will continue to stand by him after he embarrasses her over and over again. 

Just read she was on holiday so he was at home alone, she's flown home to confront him. 

5 hours ago, TheAuthority said:

Blimey. How low is your bar?

Guys there's a few of you need to check your sarcasometer. It's clearly malfunction ing :)

But on a separate note my friends will confirm my bar is scarily low depending on the time of day.

• Like 3

1 hour ago, PaulC said:

They just had a kiss and a cuddle. Seems harmless. the drinking and driving is the serious bit. 

I'm not sure my wife would see it that way, plus where were they going and to do what??? 

2 hours ago, PaulC said:

They just had a kiss and a cuddle. Seems harmless. the drinking and driving is the serious bit. 

While his pregnant wife and 3 kids were on holiday?

He was doing her a 'favour' by driving her home... I guess he was hoping his thank you would be chucking his muck up her muff.

Looking at pictures of the girl, she has that classic look of a Wilmslow/Alderley Edge gold-digger. 

15 minutes ago, Xela said:

He was doing her a 'favour' by driving her home... I guess he was hoping his thank you would be chucking his muck up her muff.

Looking at pictures of the girl, she has that classic look of a Wilmslow/Alderley Edge gold-digger. 

Didn't realise his mrs was pregnant again. He's thick as shit isn't he, nearly got divorced for banging hookers when she was pregnant before. He should be out on ear this time...

1 hour ago, Xela said:

Not saying its right but its strange to me that his wife is away on holiday without him. Its international break so why is he not with her. 

21 minutes ago, PaulC said:

Not saying its right but its strange to me that his wife is away on holiday without him. Its international break so why is he not with her. 

Perhaps he just wanted his family out so he could hang out and get drunk with his mates and boink a couple of working girls?

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

Â